Fine, I'll Try a Small Ship - Live GRANDEUR Review (July 2, 2016)

We love Grandeur. That 2 person table by the rail at the Schooner was "our" table when we cruised.

Have a great time

That's so funny you mentioned that. That is where we are sitting right now for trivia. What a view.

e0887a97068bf7600d6da590eff6a24c.jpg

1 for 1 in trivia. We (Courtney) dominated the competition in "Colors" music trivia. We were rewarded with zipper pulls. Awesome. I only have about 40 of these RCI zipper pulls in their original package back home.

04db51194fa3933b51e893b791ffccb1.jpg

80c07b1c0b631b98b78a048e1aa53fdb.jpg

Ut oh.

8a4d9fd69dede1769cfeb5794d683795.jpg

THE RATTTTT!

1 for 1 in trivia. We (Courtney) dominated the competition in "Colors" music trivia. We were rewarded with zipper pulls. Awesome. I only have about 40 of these RCI zipper pulls in their original package back home.

I eagerly await the day when I win trivia. One day, someday.

Once, we did so poorly that the host gave us a multi language pen just because we're pathetic. [emoji24]

Happy belated Canada Day to Andrew and all my Canadian friends. I had planned on doing this last night however the bar had NO Canadian beer! There were plenty of watered-down American beers but no Molson, Labatt's, etc.

40aefee0f951aaf6c7dc2ce7da6c428e.jpg

More money in Mr. Geoff Molson's pocket.

Thanks for taking the time for doing a "Live" from the Grandeur.

Congratulations to Courtney, tell her we miss her on the team.:)

Viking Crown Lounge picking up steam. Things are about to get crazy!

6232629b0439043b15883576dde2c557.jpg

Okay, this is the best thread. My fist ship was the Grandeur. Forward interior room 3515, heard every time they put the anchor down. Loved that and loved that cruise. Oh, now I am such a more seasoned cruiser, ha, ha. So looking forward to getting back on that ship next year. Bigger is not always better, ha, ha. Thanks for your sharing your experience.

Edited by sha88

We love Grandeur. That 2 person table by the rail at the Schooner was "our" table when we cruised.

Have a great time

Whoops. I just realized what railing you were talking about. Lol. Disregard my other post.

What was your team name for Trivia #1?

###

There was no spot for a team name! We were going to use "No Balcony" as our team name.

On the sheet that we graded, the woman wrote out her first name, last name AND stateroom number! Never seen that before.

The older the ship, the better the Schooner Bar!

So true.

What a bad move changing them on the newer ships. This one is perfect. I like the Freedom and Voyager class Schooner Bars but the Oasis and Quantum class Schooners blow, especially the Oasis class with no windows and the loud water fountain under the Rising Tide Bar.

Congratulations to Courtney, tell her we miss her on the team.:)

Michael Jackson trivia is on Sunday. Can you have Lee hijack a helicopter and meet us halfway between Baltimore and Bermuda? We could use her help.

Viking Crown Lounge picking up steam. Things are about to get crazy!

Courtney just yawned. She'll be asleep in 25 minutes while I wander around for another 2-3 hours.

6232629b0439043b15883576dde2c557.jpg

I didn't realize Spike Lee was a cruiser.

Edited by GatorWop