Bring back chocolates on the pillow

jakzak10

Changes...as inevitable as taxes and the Trump making a fool of himself.

People tend to choose what they liked or disliked about offerings on a cruise. When the things they like disappear it's a cut back, when things they don't like change it is smart management.

I will say they I can't even begin to imagine taking a cruise every year on the same line just because I want everything to be the same as it was 20 years ago...that would be like wearing the same 60s hairdo for the rest of one's life. Oh, yea, there are people that do that.

I miss the chocolate on the pillow at turndown too!

Yes they weren't the best chocolate I admit. It was just a nice touch. We liked them and our twin girls loved them! They normally stole ours too. lol

I for one would be willing to pay 1 extra dollar on my cruise fare to bring back the nightly chocolates. Carnival, that's 15 cents a night per chocolate, you can still make money.

Let's see what else we can bring back, with a cost factor, and not raise the price of the cruise by more than 10.00 per person.

I like salty snacks when I drink. I'd rather have those than chocolates. Carnival doesn't provide what I like, so I just bring my own. So pack a small zippy bag of Ghiradelli's chocolates in your carry on. And then enjoy cruising the jakzak10 way!

One time I came back to the cabin after one too many cocktails and fell asleep not knowing they were on the pillow.

I must have been rustling during the night and they came unwrapped and I woke up with "brown stuff" all over my face. Glad it was chocolate!

They usually just collect on the dresser and I leave them at the end of the cruise.

Chocolates are back currently in Grand Suites on the Vista and will be rolling out in Sept fleetwide for suite guests

Supposedly they are better quality chocolates than in the past

I'll let you know after my cruise Oct 1st 😜😜

• 11 months later...
I for one would be willing to pay 1 extra dollar on my cruise fare to bring back the nightly chocolates. Carnival, that's 15 cents a night per chocolate, you can still make money.

Let's see what else we can bring back, with a cost factor, and not raise the price of the cruise by more than 10.00 per person.

I'd like to have the midnight buffet (once per cruise) with the real chocolate extravaganza.

Really liked the chocolate. It was a nice treat, but most of why I liked it was because it was something special that I didn't expect on my first few cruises. Didn't get chocolate on my Conquest cruise a few years ago, but I got the same "kick" when our room steward kept our beverages on ice throughout the cruise without us having to ask for it. That little something extra, whether it be chocolate, good service, or a very friendly staff, is what I remember.