Connections party....enough already!!

Me too. Just deleted several. I think its time for celebrity to look at their IT managers.

About two years ago, a new IT manager was nominated with a lot of drums and whistles. She was very visible for a few months but we stopped to hear from her. I don't remember her name and I'm not even sure if she is still with Celebrity.

About two years ago, a new IT manager was nominated with a lot of drums and whistles. She was very visible for a few months but we stopped to hear from her. I don't remember her name and I'm not even sure if she is still with Celebrity.

Hello,

Her name was Tina Alexander...and according to her Linkedin profile...no longer with Celebrity...left in 2014. No idea who has the position now.

BBL

I signed up for the Connection Party on my upcoming cruise. I have received an email from X everyday since I signed up 2 weeks ago congratulating me for signing up. Literally everyday. Anybody else getting the same thing? 😁

After I signed up a few weeks ago, I received a confirmation email for about 10 days straight. They finally stopped.

Emails can easily be deleted, blocked, sent to spam folder or even a seperate folder.

Thank you, that is easy enough to do, for sure. Less clicks than signing up for a Connections Party... :o

I'm feeling ignored and left out.....we're on Summit to Canada and New England in October and I signed up for connections party and haven't heard a word from anybody. I'm wondering if I'm invited or not. :confused:

I'm feeling ignored and left out.....we're on Summit to Canada and New England in October and I signed up for connections party and haven't heard a word from anybody. I'm wondering if I'm invited or not. :confused:

Have you asked about this in your Roll Call yet?:D

I signed up for the Connection Party on my upcoming cruise. I have received an email from X everyday since I signed up 2 weeks ago congratulating me for signing up. Literally everyday. Anybody else getting the same thing? 😁

Many on my roll call have reported it.

Hi, Hydrokitty.

I'm on the same cruise and I recently signed up for the connections party and I did get a confirmation. In fact, I think I may have received two. You may want to register again. I can't imagine it would hurt anything. :)

Thanks for posting this issue as it has happened to me also. At first I found it nearly impossible to sign up and than when I did I have received emails nearly everyday confirming my attendance and welcoming me to the Connection Party.

It usually happens after they get the Connections Party link working - you get multiple confirmations for a couple of weeks and then they just stop. Usually at the same time that the Connections Party registration link also stops working. So basically, it's one or the other: multiple confirmations or not being able to register at all :eek:!

Hang fire, they will eventually stop. Just think you are doing a service for everyone else - allowing them to register in the first place :rolleyes: :D!

We signed up for connections party last week for Canada, New England in Sept and received only one e-mail. Must be another computer glitch.

I chuckled at this and the post that suggested it was finally time for Celebrity to get their IT stuff fixed. :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We received these emails for about two weeks or more after I signed up for the party on our Silhouette TA in April. I had only received one for our Equinox TA so I didn't want to comment. And then....I went to my email and lo and behold! Yes, another! Probably just the start of many.

Hi, Hydrokitty.

I'm on the same cruise and I recently signed up for the connections party and I did get a confirmation. In fact, I think I may have received two. You may want to register again. I can't imagine it would hurt anything. :)

Thanks azcruiser I took your advice and this time I got a confirmation yesterday and today. Now I feel like I belong :D

Thanks azcruiser I took your advice and this time I got a confirmation yesterday and today. Now I feel like I belong :D

Happy to hear you had success this time!

I know how frustrating it can be....the first several times I tried to register, it didn't work at all. As others have said, at least it seems to be working now. It seems we now just have to live with multiple confirmation emails. :)