Harmony Chefs Table

Can anybody who has been on Harmony of the Seas verify if they are doing the Chefs Table? If so, where is it being held? I am hearing that they don't have a location for it, but I have already pre booked it. Any current and first hand information would be much appreciated.

We were on Harmony in June and Chef's Table was not being offered, however I believe that it was going to be started soon. We are back on Harmony in 3 weeks time so I will find out definitely then and post.

Edited by Pencruise

We were on Harmony in June and Chef's Table was not being offered, however I believe that it was going to be started soon. We are back on Harmony in 3 weeks time so I will find out definitely then and post.

Thank you - also looking forward to finding out (I actually have it booked for my birthday in January! shhhhhhh)

At any rate, I don't intend to worry about it until the ship makes its way overseas, just in case things change between the Europe and Caribbean sailings. No reason to think this would be something that would be different, but I just want it to be there in January! :)

Since almost all the ships have a chefs dinner, I'm pretty sure the newest one does. I figure they are working out the details and such.

Assume nothing of the sort.

Many are being told that it's not there.

Harmony has been sailing for three months now. There is Chef's Table on the other ships. This is not rocket science.

Xcellent! Looking forward to hearing back. They sure were quick to take my money for prepaid reservation, so I hope that they are able to make it happen!

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I have an update on my own question.

I was checking my cruise calendar, as I do regularly (cruise OCD). It looks like Chefs Table is no longer offered as a specialty dining choice for my Harmony sailing on November 12. Since I booked my dining 2-3 months ago, it does still show up on my calendar. However, it appears that it is no longer a choice, so I will keep an eye out for cancellation email.

I'm sure there are others in a similar situation, and I will keep you apprised.

I have booked this for the Harmony TA in October wonder if they will have it there...:confused:

I'm going to say no. Others have posted that they don't have a dedicated space to hold the dinner, so it seems that it's a matter of logistics.

Initially, they were going to have it in Chops, but that must have fallen through.

I'm still hoping they find a way to do it, but it's not looking good.

I have booked this for the Harmony TA in October wonder if they will have it there...:confused:

Many people on the TA have received notices from cruise line that Chef's Table is cancelled. I was not one of those who did. When I called the person who was contacting folks about it, I was told that she didn't exist. Talking to C&A desk, the woman I spoke with swore that they are holding Chef's Table on Harmony most definitely!!

I look at it as having put credit on my account for the transatlantic. I will use what I paid for Chef's Table to pay for a 3 night package with my friends.

Assume nothing of the sort.

Many are being told that it's not there.

Harmony has been sailing for three months now. There is Chef's Table on the other ships. This is not rocket science.

It's being added with the Solarium pool when it gets here this winter. :D

It's being added with the Solarium pool when it gets here this winter. :D

Or maybe it will go where the Solarium Pool should have gone? The bean counters looked at that pool on the plans and saw too much non-revenue space.

Thank you - also looking forward to finding out (I actually have it booked for my birthday in January! shhhhhhh)

At any rate, I don't intend to worry about it until the ship makes its way overseas, just in case things change between the Europe and Caribbean sailings. No reason to think this would be something that would be different, but I just want it to be there in January! :)

Boarded Harmony yesterday and I meant to check into this for you last night, sorry I was chasing after grandchildren and forgot, but I will definitely find out tonight.

Excellent. Thank you!

On HOTS right now and spoke to the the Manager in Chops last night - he told us that there is no Chefs Table on this ship right now (which we knew), however he said that Miami is still in discussions as to if, where or when they will put one on. I am sorry I cannot be more helpful but that is the only info I could get. If I get the chance to see the Food and Beverage Manager or Hotel Director I will ask again, perhaps at the Top Tier party tonight !

On HOTS right now and spoke to the the Manager in Chops last night - he told us that there is no Chefs Table on this ship right now (which we knew), however he said that Miami is still in discussions as to if, where or when they will put one on. I am sorry I cannot be more helpful but that is the only info I could get. If I get the chance to see the Food and Beverage Manager or Hotel Director I will ask again, perhaps at the Top Tier party tonight !

Thanks for asking.

I thought Chef's Table was held near/in Coastal Kitchen- I could be wrong, but thought I saw a scope from Oasis showing the table. Therefore, I don't understand Harmony not having the same location available - does something else cut into that space on Harmony? I do hope they figure something out.

Thanks for asking.

I thought Chef's Table was held near/in Coastal Kitchen- I could be wrong, but thought I saw a scope from Oasis showing the table. Therefore, I don't understand Harmony not having the same location available - does something else cut into that space on Harmony? I do hope they figure something out.

That's where the bar is now.

Thanks for asking.

That's where the Chef's Table is on Oasis. On Allure I think it is on the upper level of the CL. On Harmony it's TBD.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

That's where the Chef's Table is on Oasis. On Allure I think it is on the upper level of the CL. On Harmony it's TBD.

Oasis it´s the Suite Lounge/Coastal Kitchen. Allure it´s the upper level of the Diamond Club (former Concierge Lounge). Harmony nothing so far.

steamboats

Edited by steamboats