Orange Juice

tartantiara

Is this your first Drink Pkg, Did you find the list of what is offered through the website?:)

No, I have always had the Premium package and fresh OJ was included. I just wondered now that it is not fresh squeezed if it made any difference

My started post here was a question to the OP they came back to answer. after that. I did not pun anyone. I basically said it as is. the truth.

Orange Juice is nort going to be freshly squeezed, ti si going to be containered by a company and most likely not Tropicana, unless noted when pulled out in front of you. so if you

Pkg it is included when I was onboard, today. maybe some one who just got off can actually answer it. thngs seem to change minute by minute today

Edited by gopro63

I'll be disappointed if the Freshly Squeezed OJ is no longer available- We saw it being made in front of us on the Eclipse in 2013 and it was incredible.

I believe i have seen it on Classic package lists

I'll be disappointed if the Freshly Squeezed OJ is no longer available- We saw it being made in front of us on the Eclipse in 2013 and it was incredible.

I believe i have seen it on Classic package lists

You can order orange juice but it is not freshly squeezed on board. It comes out of a container. Some days it tasted like Tang. Most days it tasted orange juice from concentrate. We were also disappointed.

Sorry, but I agree with the previous poster. There is an orange juice machine in the Oceanview cafe and, I would hazard a guess, in the galley somewhere as well. Oranges keep very well and the concept of making fresh juice is not difficult to imagine. Every time I've had it the flavor was definitely that of fresh squeezed.

Sunny delight is more the Drink you are referring to that tasks like Tang.

I stand corrected. But it definitely was NOT freshly squeezed orange juice. Do they still make Tang?

The dispensers in the Ocean View carry an orange drink loaded with sugar.

There has not been fresh squeezed OJ for a few years now ( this has been debated several times ) it now comes pre squeezed and frozen. When it was fresh squeezed it was only available under the premium package, what I was asking , is it now available on the classic package ?

I stand corrected. But it definitely was NOT freshly squeezed orange juice. Do they still make Tang?

The dispensers in the Ocean View carry an orange drink loaded with sugar.

You can stand correct, until you see the label presented to you ... (smiles)

The Ocean café refreshment is Water and concentrate, from those Pop machines. the passion fruit is by far very good, and one of the things I know, we were all on an excursion, brought us to a store, celebrity owned in town, same exact drink.....

If Tang was brought to the table I would know right away the taste as well. that I find is a drink not healthy to drink, Tang can be a better cleaning agent then a drink.

There has not been fresh squeezed OJ for a few years now ( this has been debated several times ) it now comes pre squeezed and frozen. When it was fresh squeezed it was only available under the premium package, what I was asking , is it now available on the classic package ?

Glad to hear that, I then grab a Orange, and enjoy instead, appreciate your thoughts

Glad to hear that, I then grab a Orange, and enjoy instead, appreciate your thoughts

We were in California and I asked for apple juice. It did take awhile so I peeked. Someone was squeezing fresh apples in a juicer!

I used to enjoy the orange juice in Blu as it had been freshly squeezed. No mo.

We were in California and I asked for apple juice. It did take awhile so I peeked. Someone was squeezing fresh apples in a juicer!

I used to enjoy the orange juice in Blu as it had been freshly squeezed. No mo.

so true. so true

Celebrity used to serve freshly squeezed orange juice in the bar section of the oceanview cafe, but they stopped that sometime ago. I heard it was because of health inspections.(I didn't hear it officially, just in conversation.) When oranges are squeezed into juice, any bacteria present on the outside skin or inside surface can become part of the finished product. This can be a dangerous source of illness, especially for high-risk individuals. That is true of any fresh fruit.

The orange juice they now serve is pasteurized. I'm fine with that.

Sorry, but I agree with the previous poster. There is an orange juice machine in the Oceanview cafe and, I would hazard a guess, in the galley somewhere as well. Oranges keep very well and the concept of making fresh juice is not difficult to imagine. Every time I've had it the flavor was definitely that of fresh squeezed.

The last cruise, the OJ from the OV bar was horrible. Warm and with a processed taste. It stopped being fresh squeezed a couple of years ago, but has gotten worse from the "fresh frozen." It it now defiantly from concentrate.

The fresh squeezed had always been available on the Classic Package. We have never had the Premium and had the fresh squeezed from the OV bar and Blu for many cruises before it was discontinued.

The last cruise, the OJ from the OV bar was horrible. Warm and with a processed taste. It stopped being fresh squeezed a couple of years ago, but has gotten worse from the "fresh frozen." It it now defiantly from concentrate....

We were on the Connie back in June. At this point, the standard OJ from the machines tastes better to me than the so called "fresh" OJ. :(

Hi --

We were on the Connie April/May 2016 - they were squeezing fresh juice at a station in the Ocean View Café - you could order direct from them or from the beverage servers w/ your Classic & Premium Packages.

The juice in the machines is a concentrate.

Hi --

We were on the Connie April/May 2016 - they were squeezing fresh juice at a station in the Ocean View Café - you could order direct from them or from the beverage servers w/ your Classic & Premium Packages.

The juice in the machines is a concentrate.

In Blu, we were told that there was freshly squeezed grapefruit juice but no freshly squeezed orange juice. In the Ocean View Cafe, I ordered their orange juice but got the same quality as Blu. From concentrate.