Loyalty Program Changes on RCL

I have seen LOTS of comments on various blogs, threads, posts etc. that say RCL is changing it's loyalty program. I called the Loyalty desk an hour ago and was told no changes are planned. Does anyone have any FACTUAL data about changes? Additionally, I asked them to give those of us on the cusp of moving up to the next level some lead time to take another cruise prior to any changes. If you are one of us "cuspers" PLEASE let them know we need advance info prior to any changes.

Thnx,

jb

Do they still do the welcome back party? I saw a post a while ago saying that was going

Depends on the ship.

Some ships still have the welcome back for all C&A members, some just have a party for Platinum and above.

The only recent change to C&A is after 1 September 2016 no more balcony and suite discount for booking made less than 6 months out.

I have seen LOTS of comments on various blogs, threads, posts etc. that say RCL is changing it's loyalty program. I called the Loyalty desk an hour ago and was told no changes are planned. Does anyone have any FACTUAL data about changes? Additionally, I asked them to give those of us on the cusp of moving up to the next level some lead time to take another cruise prior to any changes. If you are one of us "cuspers" PLEASE let them know we need advance info prior to any changes.

Thnx,

jb

The RCI rep you spoke to or any of them for that matter are usually the last to know anything ;)