No more fish & chips on Conquest

Crusin' from Fl

Just boarded on the 8th and the Fish & Chips is now gone. It's been replaced by the BBQ joint' date=' which serves pork, chicken and beef.

The BBQ food is excellent and the Cole slaw & potato salad are good too.[/quote']

Good news for me! I'm always happy to have good BBQ. I assume this is Guy's newest joint.

I'm sorry for those that will miss their fish and chips.

I too, hate to see the "fish-n-chips" go, but on the other hand, I LOVE BBQ, and can't wait to give it a shot. I like the location of the "fish-n-chips" joint on the Conquest, as nobody knows it's up there till later in the cruise, so if you go early, it's deserted, and you have no lines, and can get as much as you want with no problem. ;)

"SKY"

Just boarded on the 8th and the Fish & Chips is now gone. It's been replaced by the BBQ joint' date=' which serves pork, chicken and beef.

The BBQ food is excellent and the Cole slaw & potato salad are good too.[/quote']

is it the rotisserie or is this Guy's BBQ?

I'm just happy that it changed, I really like the ships with the rotisserie chicken instead of fish'n chips.

it doesn't sound like the Rotisserie to me, as they are serving pork and beef which I believe the Rotisserie does not (only serves chicken ) with salads and trimmings. Could be wrong though. Could be Guy's bbq, or a bbq similar to the one on the Dream and Breeze? Wish OP would come back and give more detail.

is it the rotisserie or is this Guy's BBQ?

I'm just happy that it changed, I really like the ships with the rotisserie chicken instead of fish'n chips.

I've never had the rotisserie as its generally on older ships + Splendor I believe. I wish I'd been able to try it because it appears to be a great option.

Good news.