No more fish & chips on Conquest

Crusin' from Fl

I found that the fish and chips were hit or miss, sometimes ok, but more often too greasy and soggy. I did however love the ceviche, the calamari fritters and the bouillabaisse. I am not a fan of the BBQ joint concept, but would try it once. I just don't eat much meat anymore. But things will change, and some will like it or love it, and some wont. I wonder if Carnival plans on replacing all the fish and chip places with BBQ.

Fish & Chips is supposed to be greasy! Sheesh, folks! But the chips are also supposed to be the fat ones so they soak up your malt vinegar.

Bummer. I loved having lunch up there.

I also absolutely loved the tuna & watermelon appetizer. I could eat multiples of those every time. Such an interesting taste combination.

I live in NC. I can get all the great BBQ I want any day of the week. :(

Oh well. I manage to sail on Fantasy class ships that have none of the newer dining venues and I manage to not go hungry!

Next up are Splendor and Pride, which never had F&C anyway, so I'll just have to make do with deli sandwiches or burritos. Poor me! :p

Fish & Chips is supposed to be greasy! Sheesh, folks! But the chips are also supposed to be the fat ones so they soak up your malt vinegar.

Bummer. I loved having lunch up there.

I also absolutely loved the tuna & watermelon appetizer. I could eat multiples of those every time. Such an interesting taste combination.

I live in NC. I can get all the great BBQ I want any day of the week. :(

Oh well. I manage to sail on Fantasy class ships that have none of the newer dining venues and I manage to not go hungry!

Next up are Splendor and Pride, which never had F&C anyway, so I'll just have to make do with deli sandwiches or burritos. Poor me! :p

sorry greasy fried foods just doesnt do it for me. Crispy is what I like.

Just boarded on the 8th and the Fish & Chips is now gone. It's been replaced by the BBQ joint' date=' which serves pork, chicken and beef.

The BBQ food is excellent and the Cole slaw & potato salad are good too.[/quote']

I'm so disappointed. Fish and chips is one of my favorite lunch spots on Carnival. And Conquest is my next cruise.

Just boarded on the 8th and the Fish & Chips is now gone. It's been replaced by the BBQ joint' date=' which serves pork, chicken and beef.

The BBQ food is excellent and the Cole slaw & potato salad are good too.[/quote']

Is this "Guy's Pig & Anchor Bar-B-Que" ?