Help! What are the chances?

somechic

We are booked on the Sky December 5th sailing with another couple. We have other friends that got a quote on Wednesday and when they went to book the cruise today, all cabins are sold out except for Suites.

What are the chances that something will open up? Final payment date is September 13. Does anyone know how quickly NCL will release the cabins that are not paid for? When I searched the cruise, I also found a "Latin Cruise" advertised for this sailing. When do groups release the cabins that they have had on hold and have not sold?

We are crushed and really want these friends to experience cruising for the first time.

I swear I have logged in every 10 minutes today hoping for a cancellation.

Thank you!

Trish

Trish

Do you really want your friends' first cruise experience to be a partial charter, where not all venues will be open to those who are not part of the group? Think of a dining room to be closed for the private parties, the lounges closed for "their" musicians, and the rest of the ship isn't allowed to join in the "Party".

Do you think this type of cruise would be something you'd like to encounter on your first cruise?

Artists will be announce soon, I give you the details once we make the arrangements. Hosted by Gaby Calderon from rumba 100.3 fm from orlando florida Dj Domi from tampa / Dj Chokay from orlando/ Dj Mate from rumbass night club west palm beach ... Salsa Classes /Single party / Free giveaway Leaves out of Miami to 1.Grand bahama 2. nassua 3. stirrup cay bahama Norwegian Sky ( This is a private event ) I'll be your personal group leader, so you know what that means, (PARTY ALL THE TIME!!!, PARTY ALL THE TIME!!!) https://www.eventbrite.com/e/latin-cruise-2016-december-5-9-tickets-19569621264
Edited by Sauer-kraut

We are booked on the Sky December 5th sailing with another couple. We have other friends that got a quote on Wednesday and when they went to book the cruise today, all cabins are sold out except for Suites.

Trish

Do you really want your friends' first cruise experience to be a partial charter, where not all venues will be open to those who are not part of the group? Think of a dining room to be closed for the private parties, the lounges closed for "their" musicians, and the rest of the ship isn't allowed to join in the "Party".

Quote:

Artists will be announce soon, I give you the details once we make the arrangements. Hosted by Gaby Calderon from rumba 100.3 fm from orlando florida Dj Domi from tampa / Dj Chokay from orlando/ Dj Mate from rumbass night club west palm beach ... Salsa Classes /Single party / Free giveaway Leaves out of Miami to 1.Grand bahama 2. nassua 3. stirrup cay bahama Norwegian Sky ( This is a private event ) I'll be your personal group leader, so you know what that means, (PARTY ALL THE TIME!!!, PARTY ALL THE TIME!!!) https://www.eventbrite.com/e/latin-cruise-2016-december-5-9-tickets-19569621264

If those are for the same cruise, and I see no reason for them not being so then I, personally, would be cancelling and looking for some other cruise.

radio stations do party cruises all the time here in Orlando. They are quite fun if you like to party. I have been on both sides, part of the group and a regular guest. I t was fine. They did not have any thing blocked off. SKY is a party boat.

What are the chances that something will open up? Final payment date is September 13. Does anyone know how quickly NCL will release the cabins that are not paid for? When I searched the cruise, I also found a "Latin Cruise" advertised for this sailing. When do groups release the cabins that they have had on hold and have not sold?

We are crushed and really want these friends to experience cruising for the first time.

I swear I have logged in every 10 minutes today hoping for a cancellation.

Thank you!

Trish

Trish

Send them to a brick and mortar TA maybe they can do something. Some spots may open shortly after final payment. The "group" could hold there block of cabins until sailing date, it all depends on how their contract is written.

We're booked in a guaranteed inside cabin for a European cruise in October and a couple of weeks ago the inside cabin category was sold out and I was really hopeful that we might get upgraded because of this, but then the category opened up again and now there is availability. Hopefully, this will happen for your cruise also.

what about having them call the latin party cruise number and get a room from them LOL. Don 727-945-2358

2016 december 5- 9 2016 food and alcohol included (up to $15 a drink) Cabin Prices Are As Follows: $ 900.00 for 2 peoples Ocean view port charges and service tax included $ 925.00 for 2 peoples Ocean view port charges and service tax included $ 825.00 for 2 peoples interior port charges and service tax included seems to be about $50 more pp.

Edited by shout19661966