Oasis - Lobster in Windjammer?

On the Quantum Feb. '14 they had surf & turf special on one of the formal nights. It was comprised of prime rib & the largest shrimp one could find--almost as large as the lobster tails served in the MDR. Plus all sort of goodies at the Italian section they ahd all sorts of cold cuts & cheeses. Topped that off with cookies at the bakery section and ice cream section. Have to see if they have the same on our upcoming Anthem cruise.

On our last 2 Oasis cruises lobster was served in the Wind Jammer on the first formal night. They had table set up off to the side with a server.

Sure hoping this will be the case on the Allure in December as well.

What is odd about that is Lobster is generally served on second formal night in MDR

I was Oasis in April and they had lobster in the Windjammer on formal night but it was not lobster tails. They had a station where they were cooking pasta and lobster was one of the meats you could have added.

I was on the Oasis in Nov 2015 and they did have lobster tails in the WJ. I was feeding the kids dinner before AO when i discovered them. Had several in the WJ before dinner. Then mentioned it at dinner in the MDR. Waiter did not know anything about it and i went back up and brought down a plate full for the MDR table to share. The second batch we had were actually better than the first. I think they just came out of the kitchen so they were fresh.