Lobster is still available in the Haven restaurant for free

Mrbluray

I'm strongly suspecting they are having issues reliably sourcing lobster at a good price right now so it may be a matter of having 2 sets of menus available depending on what is loaded on any given cruise.

Seriously, the wholesale price for lobster is nuts.

Also still available on the Epic last week.

Thank you John for posting. My family is boarding the Epic next Wednesday and staying in the Haven. Really looking forward to this!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last week on the Jewel, the lobster was on the Teppanyaki menu, but was not available. However, it was available in Cagney's.

lob.jpg

looks yummy...thanks for sharing as I believe that's the same Lobster on the haven daily menu :)

looks yummy...thanks for sharing as I believe that's the same Lobster on the haven daily menu :)

When I was on the breakaway the beginning of August they no longer were serving lobster in the Haven restaurant.

Prior to August I was able to get a one and a half pound whole lobster. This Sarah from curve is now served with shrimp. Again I can only attest to what was on the breakaway the first week of August in the haven restaurant

Harriet

When I was on the breakaway the beginning of August they no longer were serving lobster in the Haven restaurant.

Prior to August I was able to get a one and a half pound whole lobster. This Sarah from curve is now served with shrimp. Again I can only attest to what was on the breakaway the first week of August in the haven restaurant

Harriet

thanks, I heard Breakaway was the only one that switched to shrimp.....hopefully someone got back from Epic today and will comment before I leave in a couple days

Edited by tlreze