Change to Princess website?

Poulsbo Cruisers

Seeing the same as others now - can't book or see cabin availability and pricing at all. I also noticed that the cruise I booked is now higher, at least in looking at the base fares that do show for each category.

My guess is that with today being the last day for sip and sail promo, they are working with the website to prepare for that being gone and changing fares for tomorrow. Somehow they have screwed up the booking engine.

Apparently some of the Celebrity IT people have been employed by Princess. I was trying to book the Oct 0217 repo cruise NY to Fort Lauderdale. It only shows the the lowest price in each category. It won't let me book or maybe I can't figure it out. I don't know. Also when I reset the search it shows the number of itineraries but it won't let me click on view results. I have to back all the way out and search from the beginning. The only way for me to see all of the prices is if I go to the website that alerts you to changes in cruise fares. I like to have all of the facts such as location and price before I call a TA or Princess to book. I'm using Safari. Furthermore, I'm really getting sick of the B.S. sale pricing that has been going on with all of the cruise lines. The websites are probably malfunctioning because the prices don't compute.

Edited by Iamcruzin

We are also having this same problem. Cannot check anything.

Went in using Firefox. Got that elusive banner but it is cumbersome as well as incorrect in a few steps. I hate it. Why change what's working? Princess has always had the best site for checking availability accurately. Maybe it's still in a transition stage.

I am using Chrome. The new changes reported earlier have now taken effect and the multi-step process must be used to see all pricing other than the lowest fare for Inside Cabins. Otherwise, all other features of the website are working for me all the way through a "mock booking" as well as perusing my Personalizer.

I've now posted two messages via feedback (Monday and today), posted on the private Princess forum, and sent a private message to the mod there. IE and Firefox still show incorrect pricing (a couple thousand higher for one Alaska cruise tour I've been watching) with no way to actually see pricing or book a cruise, and Safari is functioning with the new display scheme that was introduced on Monday (must click into green "interior" price wording in upper right corner to see incorrect pricing for other categories, then price corrects when you actually click in to select a cabin). Really bad for them to tinker with this on the last day of a very popular sale.

Apparently some of the Celebrity IT people have been employed by Princess. I was trying to book the Oct 0217 repo cruise NY to Fort Lauderdale. It only shows the the lowest price in each category. It won't let me book or maybe I can't figure it out. I don't know. Also when I reset the search it shows the number of itineraries but it won't let me click on view results. I have to back all the way out and search from the beginning. The only way for me to see all of the prices is if I go to the website that alerts you to changes in cruise fares. I like to have all of the facts such as location and price before I call a TA or Princess to book. I'm using Safari. Furthermore, I'm really getting sick of the B.S. sale pricing that has been going on with all of the cruise lines. The websites are probably malfunctioning because the prices don't compute.

Funny! These were my thoughts also. Celebrity has the worst website imaginable. I was hoping that Princess wasn't trying to copy them.