True 14 day cruises coming

TwoCruisers

A true 14 day cruise vs. two 7 day cruises B2B. The true 14 day cruise doesn’t go back to the original port until the end of the 14 days. The true 14 day cruise is one cruise and can’t be broken up into two separate cruises.

These cruises have been popular in the past, but Princess has offered very few of them in the past few years.

Edited by TwoCruisers

We are glad to see they are offering a true 14 day cruise. They did them on the Grand Princess a few years ago. It is silly to go back to Fort Lauderdale and them go back out. I am hoping they will be on the next sale.

They are!! :D

https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/pc/PC_3FFFarechartValues9.1.16Final-UPDATED.pdf

The March 18, 2018, date already has 14 sign up's on the roll call. Considering that is 19 months away I think that is impressive. The best part of a true 14-day as opposed to two 7-day B2B is the ability to go to some less frequented ports.

Edited by Rosethorn40

The March 18, 2018, date already has 14 sign up's on the roll call. Considering that is 19 months away I think that is impressive. The best part of a true 14-day as opposed to two 7-day B2B is the ability to go to some less frequented ports.

We are booked on that March 18, 2018 cruise and CAN'T WAIT!!!! :D Will be our first time on Caribbean Princess, but have been on Emerald, Ruby and Crown several times.

We are booked on that March 18' date=' 2018 cruise and CAN'T WAIT!!!! :D Will be our first time on Caribbean Princess, but have been on Emerald, Ruby and Crown several times.[/quote']

We booked this cruise at the weekend; really excited about experiencing the CB and a 14 day Caribbean (have done b2b and 10 day previously).

Must sign up on the roll call

When my husband and I saw the January 13, 2018 itinerary several months ago, we discussed it for 30 seconds and booked it! What a great cruise! We told a couple of friends about it the next day and they, too, booked it immediately. I imagine that these cruises will sell out early.

I see that there are a few true 14 day cruises being offered. They are on the Caribbean Princess on the following dates:

October 7, 2017

December 20, 2017

January 13, 2018

March 18, 2018

:D

We booked the March 18, 2018 14 day Circle Caribbean under the Sip n Sail promo. :)

We've previously only sailed from SF and LA so this will be our first Caribbean cruise and our first time on Caribbean Princess. Really looking forward to this.

Edited by Thrak

When my husband and I saw the January 13, 2018 itinerary several months ago, we discussed it for 30 seconds and booked it! What a great cruise! We told a couple of friends about it the next day and they, too, booked it immediately. I imagine that these cruises will sell out early.

Looking at this one as we speak. Not sure if we will be able to go in the end as I am at school and won't know the calendar for 2018 for while, but my TA says no worries to cancel with Princess, as long as before final payment. I really like the ports. Only 3 will be repeats for us. Can't ask for a better selection of ports. The 3 for Free promo is starting tomorrow. Maybe we will book then.

Edited by familyoutdoors

We booked this cruise at the weekend; really excited about experiencing the CB and a 14 day Caribbean (have done b2b and 10 day previously).

Must sign up on the roll call

Yes, sign up. The Roll Call has quite a few people already. Enjoy your cruise on the Majestic Princess!

We booked the March 18, 2018 14 day Circle Caribbean under the Sip n Sail promo. :)

We've previously only sailed from SF and LA so this will be our first Caribbean cruise and our first time on Caribbean Princess. Really looking forward to this.

This is a tempting cruise! I love the Caribbean and there are some islands on this one I haven't been to. My longest cruise has been 10 days but I have 6 weeks paid time off a year. I might have to think about this one. Very tempting indeed.

A true 14 day cruise vs. two 7 day cruises B2B. The true 14 day cruise doesn’t go back to the original port until the end of the 14 days. The true 14 day cruise is one cruise and can’t be broken up into two separate cruises.

These cruises have been popular in the past, but Princess has offered very few of them in the past few years.

Got it, thanks for clarifying for me.

Really happy to hear this.

We started cruising Celebrity in the winter because they still have a true 14 day but Princess is "home" so I'll be checking these out for 2018!

Years ago we did a 14 day on Princess that went to some really interesting ports - Trinidad was one.

This is a tempting cruise! I love the Caribbean and there are some islands on this one I haven't been to. My longest cruise has been 10 days but I have 6 weeks paid time off a year. I might have to think about this one. Very tempting indeed.

We started with a 10 day and the second one was 15 days. Since then we've done a couple of 10 day cruises, a 17 day and a couple of shortie 4 day cruises that fit with work schedules. We're now booked for this 14 day and a 28 day. I like the longer cruises and love sea days. Now that I have finally retired I have 52 weeks paid time off a year. :)

Edited by Thrak

We booked the Oct 7, 2017 14 day the first day the cruise was offered. Being a true 14 day cruise plus the itinerary sealed the deal for us. Hopefully these cruises do sell very well so Princess continues to offer them.

I guess that depends on where you are.

Plenty around here.

Princess has a 15 day RT SFO to HI, lots of sea days.

Holland has a 14 day RT Seattle to Alaska.

Celebrity has 14 day Canada and Caribbean cruises.

If you use a TA ask them or use a cruise search tool and put in time of year and 14+days. Good luck there are many options.