miami parking

george35

20 bucks per day .. I just booked parking for Sept. 17th to the 22nd for

$ 48.00 offsite do a google search the place I have is about a mile away from the terminal and has a free shuttle.

Could you please post who you are parking with? Last time we tried this, the nearest off site parking was over 10 miles away and horrible reviews. We parked at the dock.

Lots of horror stories posted here about problems with off site parking lots. I would do lots of homework or bite the bullet and park at POM: convenient, covered and secure.

It is your car - do you feel lucky? :confused:

Edited by JohninDC

Lots of horror stories posted here about problems with off site parking lots. I would do lots of homework or bite the bullet and park at POM: convenient, covered and secure.

It is your car - do you feel lucky? :confused:

I personally done my homework and made an educated choice ...There are lots of horror stories about going on a cruise ship should the poster cancel her cruise all together to be on the safe side ? Even the onsite POM parking I am sure has it's horror stories too.

Edited by Hstergo

Aside from the cost, I've never heard of a POM parking horror story. Whereas the off-site parking horror stories are legion. It's downtown Miami, land in "good" location is nonexistent, so parking lots are going to be either exorbitantly expensive, or located in sketchy areas. Of course, YMMV.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

Premier also moves around ... they lease property of opportunity .. IME it was a guy who showed up at a chain link fence surrounded gravel lot where a building had recently been torn down. A line of cars was waiting to park when he finally showed up with a lawn chair, an umbrella, a cooler (for himself) and a cash box. We waited about an hour b4 the first shuttle arrived to begin taking folks to the pier. On return it took well over an hour to get on a shuttle for the return trip ..... lesson learned ....

No thanks ..... I park at the port.

I worked in downtown Miami for a while, and at the port for a while. Inexpensive parking downtown does not exist .... not if you want your car to be "safe" ..... Do you feel Lucky? Well, do ya?

btw, off site parking at Port Canaveral is safe, reliable with efficient shuttle service .... I use it regularly.

Edited by Capt_BJ

Aside from the cost, I've never heard of a POM parking horror story.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

Me either.

I remember a couple of years ago reading about them stealing parts out of cars and replacing them with old parts and the people not finding out until a couple of months later when the cars broke down.

Edited by mafig

Me either.

I remember a couple of years ago reading about them stealing parts out of cars and replacing them with old parts and the people not finding out until a couple of months later when the cars broke down.

Do you honestly think thieves would take the time to steal car parts and then install other parts in your car ? Kinda reminds me of a Steven Wright joke...He said someone broke into his apartment and stole everything and replaced it with the exact duplicate

• 2 weeks later...

For all the Chicken Littles out there I am back home from a 5 night cruise and I parked my car offsite guess what? My car was still there and it was in the same exact condition as I left it and it had all the original factory parts too.

For all the Chicken Littles out there I am back home from a 5 night cruise and I parked my car offsite guess what? My car was still there and it was in the same exact condition as I left it and it had all the original factory parts too.

Thanks for coming back to report - that's great. I'm happy for you but calling people names who were only replying to a question or trying to help you is uncalled for.

Thanks for coming back to report - that's great. I'm happy for you but calling people names who were only replying to a question or trying to help you is uncalled for.

It's not that I singled out any single person but there are too many people who are alarmists who always post the "what ifs" instead of facts.