Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Jeff, if you want a cabin, you will have to put money down. A travel agent can get brief holds, but RC removed our ability to do so.

That is a real shame -- I wasn't aware of this change in policy but I'm glad you mentioned it so I can plan accordingly.

We usually would pick our cruise and put a hold on it until we could get home and sort out payment / swapping it onto another cruise reservation (we usually have one 'empty' slot from pre-booking onboard).

Wonder why they removed that feature...?!

That is a real shame -- I wasn't aware of this change in policy but I'm glad you mentioned it so I can plan accordingly.

We usually would pick our cruise and put a hold on it until we could get home and sort out payment / swapping it onto another cruise reservation (we usually have one 'empty' slot from pre-booking onboard).

Wonder why they removed that feature...?!

Money. Loss of potential revenue from passengers who can't put deposits on cabins because they are on courtesy hold. JMO

Edited by travelgoddess1

They do. This is what they released on Jan 24th of last year. Hopefully we will something similar soon.

143c7e50fbd36d0c24b142eadacf818b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

how did you get this notification? this would be fantastic. I am waiting for the Mediterranean sailing to get released for Summer 2018.

Has anyone got a guess on when RCCL will release Europe 2018.

Sorry the info might be in here but surfing from work and only could glance quickly.

Thank you

What the RCL reps are saying is end of March/beginning of April but according to the pic above, it might be sooner.

Edited by Florida_cruisers

how did you get this notification? this would be fantastic. I am waiting for the Mediterranean sailing to get released for Summer 2018.

What the RCL reps are saying is end of March/beginning of April but according to the pic above, it might be sooner.

Remember, This was last years schedule. I would expect something similar to be released within a couple of weeks? Once it is released it will show up quickly on the boards here [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Here it is:

6807fa5300a38134801d3d83bb2fc513.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

How does one find this flyer? Is it on the RCI website? If so, where is the location?

I am awaiting the information for 2018 Alaska trips. In the meantime, I have a reservation with Celebrity until I can do a comparison with RCI.