Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Just got my room for the 12-08-2018 sailing on Symphony! Whooo-hooooo, where's that Roll Call already?!?!

:tropical-drink::tropical-drink::tropical-drink::tropical-drink:

What number did you call? I just called the Royal 1-800-562-7625 number and they said they are delaying any Symphony bookings till March 17th.

UPDATE: I called the Crown & Anchor Society and they were able to get me booked.

Edited by DaddyBytes

Just got my room for the 12-08-2018 sailing on Symphony! Whooo-hooooo, where's that Roll Call already?!?!

:tropical-drink::tropical-drink::tropical-drink::tropical-drink:

Wow! I called RCCL twice. Same story....March 8th!!!

Friend just booked. And a few on this thread are on the phone as we type

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

And the website is down... but I called and booked the Symphony for late May out of Barcelona with two new ports for us. Great price too!

I am hoping to piece it together with a cruise out of Rome to Greece for a B2B by either getting off in Rome or taking a one way flight. We will see what happens after the Europe itineraries come out.

This is exciting, we've never been on one of those big ships! But I really want to see Greece too.

Edited by Florida_cruisers

Oh I'm not sure. I don't think people care. lol

I do I didn't last year for Harmony but we extended with a week in the Caribbean after the TA. I am doing Alaska in June next year and the hubby wants some ports for him later in the year I might book a b2b from Miami instead although it kills me I love a good TA [emoji31]

I do I didn't last year for Harmony but we extended with a week in the Caribbean after the TA. I am doing Alaska in June next year and the hubby wants some ports for him later in the year I might book a b2b from Miami instead although it kills me I love a good TA [emoji31]

I meant the people I know that are booking. Lol

All I know is Barcelona to Miami

Any idea the itinerary for the sailing just before the TA or the one just after? (Eastern or Western)?

There might be some show off sailings (not bookable) upon arrival at POM - typical for a new ship after the TA. So the only B2B opportunity might be on the front end.

Thank you for posting this flyer. My TA hadn't seen it, and I was happy to fwd it to her, so she could relax about getting me booked on a Dec 2018 Oasis class out of FLL. (She is unavoidably out of pocket this week.)

Thank you to cruiseboy and everyone else for posting the latest info, and the C&A info. Threads like this make CC a great community.