Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Keep on enjoying the sub par service that seems so common lately

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I will. I'm surprised that you are so energetically promoting the use of a travel agent.:confused: I have used several in the past, and with one exception, they were not responsive to my requests. End of story.

I will. I'm surprised that you are so energetically promoting the use of a travel agent.:confused: I have used several in the past, and with one exception, they were not responsive to my requests. End of story.

We can talk about it someday. I like the perks and the fact that I don't have to wait on the phone to get something done. I don't use her to find anything. I decide what I want and either call or email Her. Works so far, but then, I'm still a newbie.

Keep on enjoying the sub par service that seems so common lately

As long as I control my bookings....I can guarantee that there won't be any "sub par service" or delays.

I'm glad you have a TA that you can count on. Too many horror stories from my friends, family, and CCers for me to take a chance with my vacation.

I can see doing transfers to a TA (perks) in the future now that the new subcategories are coming into view.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

We can talk about it someday. I like the perks and the fact that I don't have to wait on the phone to get something done. I don't use her to find anything. I decide what I want and either call or email Her. Works so far, but then, I'm still a newbie.

That's how I work with my TA as well. I usually find more info here than she gets from the cruiseline, but her direct line gets me EXACTLY the cabin I want, and her agency gives us perks. But the big reason we use her is that when out plans have to change (not often, but it happens), she will fight with the cruiseline if necessary until we get everything we want.

I agree that there are many agents out there that collect commissions for work I could have done better, but as long as I have an agent who works to earn her commission, we will keep using her - especially when booking cruises. Royal isn't the only line with uninformed people on the phones.

As long as I control my bookings....I can guarantee that there won't be any "sub par service" or delays.

I'm glad you have a TA that you can count on. Too many horror stories from my friends, family, and CCers for me to take a chance with my vacation.

I can see doing transfers to a TA (perks) in the future now that the new subcategories are coming into view.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

But if you transfer you lose control

But if you transfer you lose control

With all the cabin refigs, I see price reductions for afts going out the window.

So as long as I get the cabin booked on release day, maybe a transfer to a TA in my future.

Yikes!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Without going through every post.....can anyone tell me what should be "opening" this week and any updates of what ship is sailing what routes......

Thank you

Alaska (as well as cruisetours) [Explorer (Seattle) and Radiance (Vancouver and Seward) ]

Year-Round Bahamas sailings [Majesty (Port Canaveral) and Enchantment (Miami)]

Year-Round Caribbean [Harmony (Ft Lauderdale), Allure (Miami), Oasis (Port Canaveral), Liberty (Galveston), and Freedom (San Juan) ]

Alaska (as well as cruisetours) [Explorer (Seattle) and Radiance (Vancouver and Seward) ]

Year-Round Caribbean [Harmony (Ft Lauderdale), Allure (Miami), Oasis (Port Canaveral), Liberty (Galveston), and Freedom (San Juan) ]

Thank you......It is appreciated.....any idea where the Adventure is going????

Into spring 2019.

That is showing on CruiseCal. It is not showing on RCI yet, but should be open in the next couple of days, I would think.

Booking on Liberty would not only give us a little "extra cruise", but it would also give us enough points to make us D+ for our planned big "retirement cruise" in 2019.:)

I hope to work my way up to Diamond before our Transpacific in 2020! I need a Liberty, 2 TA's and then we'll be Diamond for our TP. :D

Thank you for this information. I will be booking four cabins on NCL, CCL or RCCL for summer 2018. I have wuotes for both with the exception of RCCL. Would love to sail Oasis but have to factor in the drink package price into RCCL and CCL since we all use and I will get it for a small fee with NCL.

When do you think this will open?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you for this information. I will be booking four cabins on NCL, CCL or RCCL for summer 2018. I have wuotes for both with the exception of RCCL. Would love to sail Oasis but have to factor in the drink package price into RCCL and CCL since we all use and I will get it for a small fee with NCL.

When do you think this will open?

Fingers crossed Wednesday or Thursday.

Royal loves to mess with us when it comes to deployment [emoji849]

Will the Adventure likely be 5 day itineraries? I'm hoping to find a cool ship with a 5 day cruise out of Canaveral or Tampa in April/May 2018 and choices feel limited (because my family doesn't want Carnival or Bahamas). Fingers crossed.

Will the Adventure likely be 5 day itineraries? I'm hoping to find a cool ship with a 5 day cruise out of Canaveral or Tampa in April/May 2018 and choices feel limited (because my family doesn't want Carnival or Bahamas). Fingers crossed.

My thoughts are that Independence will replace Freedom and possibly Adventure will do 4/5/5 but no evidence to suggest that and I haven't heard anything. Adventure was coming up on the St Maarten Port calendar but could also just be a placeholder