Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Can not copy and paste for some reason but if you go into repositioncruises.com - go to Royal Caribbean then to Majesty. States "leaving the RCI fleet in spring 2018

At one point Majesty was indeed supposed to leave the fleet. That changed and now she's staying. I personally would not rely on "repositioncruises.com" to find completely accurate info.

Thanks for posting this. I see it shows the following:

Crown & Anchor Opening Date: March 15, 2017

General Public Opening Date: March 16, 2017

I wonder whether that booking window will actually happen or not and at what point tomorrow they will open?

Thanks for the heads up.

I noticed that on the loyaltoyoualways website it lists a C&A booking period starting on 3/15 and regular booking starting on 3/16.

Are we taking bets on whether that will actually happen?

Thanks for the heads up.

I noticed that on the loyaltoyoualways website it lists a C&A booking period starting on 3/15 and regular booking starting on 3/16.

Are we taking bets on whether that will actually happen?

I will bet there is no difference between the C&A booking period and everyone else's.

I will bet there is no difference between the C&A booking period and everyone else's.

Bob...

Does it really matter?

95%+ passengers buying in those first hours will be C&A members anyways.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I know I am not Bob but no, it doesn't matter but it would be nice if they did what they said they were going to do.

Agree....

But.....We're talking about Royal here.

[emoji32] [emoji15] [emoji32] [emoji15] [emoji32]

Bob...

Does it really matter?

95%+ passengers buying in those first hours will be C&A members anyways.

Not really but they should not send out emails touting an early booking window for C and A members- it's just bad PR IMHO

Not available on the website, but you can call and book over the phone, according to another social media site.

I just got off the phone with a guy who insisted that an inside for July 27, 2018 on Explorer in Alaska was $ 4277.70 and that a balcony was $4278.70 and when I pointed out that had to be incorrect he argued with me...sigh. I asked about the pacific coastal and was told the Explorer was not doing it in 2018.

I just got off the phone with a guy who insisted that an inside for July 27, 2018 on Explorer in Alaska was $ 4277.70 and that a balcony was $4278.70 and when I pointed out that had to be incorrect he argued with me...sigh. I asked about the pacific coastal and was told the Explorer was not doing it in 2018.

Oh dear. The flyer for the sailings clearly show Explorer is doing Pacific Coastals.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2018_2019/17055683_EX_2018-19_Deployment_Flyer_final.pdf

She is indeed doing some Pacific Coastals.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2018_2019/17055683_EX_2018-19_Deployment_Flyer_final.pdf

Three shorter ones and two 7 nighters.