Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

So happy to see the Pacific Coastals listed!!!

There are very few balcony cabins available already. I have a hard time believing they are all booked up this fast on all the sailings. Any idea if it could be glitches with the new category system?

We had cabin #1388 last year on a 7 day sailing and I would absolutely love to have it again.:hearteyes:

There are very few balcony cabins available already. I have a hard time believing they are all booked up this fast on all the sailings. Any idea if it could be glitches with the new category system?

We had cabin #1388 last year on a 7 day sailing and I would absolutely love to have it again.[emoji813]eyes:

It appears we'll have to rely on phone calls to find the exact cabins we like. The website choices are VERY limited.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Any ideas on when Transpacifics will be released?

If I remember from last yr it's when Australia dates are which is week of April 3rd... But I think I remember one yr they were split up, Explorer was one week and Radiance another. Anyone help me here?

We had cabin #1388 last year on a 7 day sailing and I would absolutely love to have it again.[emoji813]eyes:

Unless you have at least 3....Explorer won't let you book 7388, 7688, 1688, and 1388. The best aft cabins....

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I was hoping for better pricing on the inside cabins this year. I am doing an 8-day northbound to Alaska (identical ports as Radiance but adding Sitka) and a 7 day southbound (identical ports as Radiance) back to back with Celebrity Millennium in May and still saving an additional $124.38 over Radiance. Oh well, maybe next year I will return to Radiance.

Unless you have at least 3....Explorer won't let you book 7388, 7688, 1688, and 1388. The best aft cabins....

We have 4, bringing our two kiddos.

And I decided to call in. Both corner aft cabins on deck 10 were still available, so I put on on a courtesy hold. :D Paycheck comes through tomorrow, so gotta wait to actually pay the deposit. Just didn't want it to get away from me!

And I decided to call in. Both corner aft cabins on deck 10 were still available, so I put on on a courtesy hold. :D Paycheck comes through tomorrow, so gotta wait to actually pay the deposit. Just didn't want it to get away from me!

Great acquisition...

Ran into same prob. Wanted Explorer corner aft on deck 10 for our '18 Alaska cruise and was told min 3 guest. Decided to go with Panoramic on deck 12 vs a regular balcony. Hope not having a balcony for our very first Alaska cruise is not a mistake. It saved us $900 and figured that will cover airfare.

Since when did RCI let you put a courtesy hold when calling in...I thought those could only be done occasionally online :confused:

Will freedom out of San Juan be released today ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am sure I saw it posted on here earlier yesterday that some Caribbean itineraries might be out tomorrow - not sure if that includes Freedom. Obviously there is no guarantee though!

EDIT: Just found the post: http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showpost.php?p=52547902&postcount=1686

I am sure I saw it posted on here earlier yesterday that some Caribbean itineraries might be out tomorrow - not sure if that includes Freedom. Obviously there is no guarantee though!

EDIT: Just found the post: http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showpost.php?p=52547902&postcount=1686

The year-round Caribbean/Bahamas ships will (or should) be released tomorrow. Maybe tonight.

Oasis, Allure, Harmony, Liberty, Enchantment, Majesty and maybe Freedom. Freedom will become a year-round ship when she moves to San Juan but not sure if she will be included in this weeks release.

The year-round Caribbean/Bahamas ships will (or should) be released tomorrow. Maybe tonight.

Oasis, Allure, Harmony, Liberty, Enchantment, Majesty and maybe Freedom. Freedom will become a year-round ship when she moves to San Juan but not sure if she will be included in this weeks release.

So the reason I am thinking that Freedom will be released with this batch is because her itineraries are loaded onto cruise cal along with the rest of the year round ships. No seasonal Caribbean ships are loaded yet, so that's my theory. :D

So the reason I am thinking that Freedom will be released with this batch is because her itineraries are loaded onto cruise cal along with the rest of the year round ships. No seasonal Caribbean ships are loaded yet, so that's my theory. :D

Yes that's my theory too. We shall see :D

I want to book the repo