Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

I haven't been able to keep up with this thread. Any idea when the rest of the Caribbean itineraries will be released? Surely they will have some Freedom/Voyager class out of FLA? I don't want Oasis class.

Seasonal Caribbean is scheduled for sometime next week

Liberty won't allow me to book one of my four preferred aft cabins as we are only a two.....so it is dead to me

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry to hear that. I look forward to trying an aft one day as well, but right now it's just 2 of us too, and honestly, I wouldn't want to sail with 3 in a balcony cabin. Since Vision is now in Galveston at least part time, I hope to one day be able to get in a 4 or 5 day and try one out then. But it looks like I'll probably have to book it last minute though.

Anyone know if RCL are cruising from Dubai next winter. Thanks for any info, Dianne

Dianne...I was at a cruise fair here in Belfast last Septemebr and the RCI Lady said that they were withdrawning from Dubai due to the unrest in the Middle East but that Celebrity and MSC will continue to sail from there.

My hope is that the rumour that in the future one of the Oasis class ship going to the Far East, there may be a Suez Canal trip. That or hopefully either Quantum or Ovation come back to Europe!!

I'm so sorry to hear that. I look forward to trying an aft one day as well, but right now it's just 2 of us too, and honestly, I wouldn't want to sail with 3 in a balcony cabin. Since Vision is now in Galveston at least part time, I hope to one day be able to get in a 4 or 5 day and try one out then. But it looks like I'll probably have to book it last minute though.

Never had a problem getting afts on Vision class. I guess we'll see after the new itineraries come out how the category changes effect it.

Try to book cabins 7152 or 7652 on Vision. They are set up for only 2.

You will not be disappointed....

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Serenade Transatlantic for 4/20/18 is showing up on US RCCL but I can't book it on line yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 4/20/18 sailing WAS a 10 night Caribbean sailing and is now going to become a Transatlantic. That is why it's popping up online

Sorry if this has already been addressed. It looks like Adventure will cease to offer cruises out of San Juan. It appears that Jewel will offer seasonal cruises from San Juan, but I can't see any other ship scheduled to depart from that port. Will Jewel be the only option for Southern Caribbean out of San Juan, or is there a ship that has yet to be accounted for that is speculated to take AoS's place? Maybe Voyager? I don't see her listed anywhere.

Sorry if this has already been addressed. It looks like Adventure will cease to offer cruises out of San Juan. It appears that Jewel will offer seasonal cruises from San Juan, but I can't see any other ship scheduled to depart from that port. Will Jewel be the only option for Southern Caribbean out of San Juan, or is there a ship that has yet to be accounted for that is speculated to take AoS's place?

Freedom will be replacing Adventure in San Juan

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Still can't access the website on iPad, no issue from my desktop. Settled upon a sailing in early May on Oasis. Was shocked to find low rates that time period for Oasis class ships inside to balcony, couldn't resist:)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I called and was told to use Firefox, not safari. Works great! I'm in the usa. Can't speak internationally.

Sent from my iPad using Forums