20% Shore Excursions

TickledBlue

Just a heads up...

Embarking on the Allure about a week from now and see that the shore excursions are 20% off. I don't know if this is only for our cruise or if it is more broadly applied.

You may want to look at your cruise planner and see if you can save money. If you already have booked excursions, you can cancel and rebook at the lower cost.

Here are the details,

72-hour shore excursion sale with 20% off select tours in the Caribbean, Europe and Australia.

The excursions must be booked between September 16-18, 2016 and is valid on on sailings that depart between September 21, 2016 and December 16, 2016.

Offer excludes sailings departing between November 18-24, 2016.

Here are the details,

72-hour shore excursion sale with 20% off select tours in the Caribbean, Europe and Australia.

The excursions must be booked between September 16-18, 2016 and is valid on on sailings that depart between September 21, 2016 and December 16, 2016.

Offer excludes sailings departing between November 18-24, 2016.

So we are screwed over Thanksgiving :(

Just a heads up...

Embarking on the Allure about a week from now and see that the shore excursions are 20% off.

You may want to look at your cruise planner and see if you can save money. If you already have booked excursions, you can cancel and rebook at the lower cost.

I did this. Thx! But now I see a negative balance due. Will my original cost be refunded to the CC I used?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Luvmypetz

I did this. Thx! But now I see a negative balance due. Will my original cost be refunded to the CC I used?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't know for sure; however, you could call them. I'd expect your CC to be credited but they may opt to give you refundable OBC.

I am glad to contribute back to the cruise critic community -- helped me tremendously as well as saved me $$$ over the years with notices like this.