Complaints

Maybe I'm just a relaxed, laid back person that is happy to be on the right side of the grass and that's why i don't get the constant complaining some of my fellow cruisers do. I just dont get it! One couple complaining about the room being under a pool and hearing noises......you booked your room under a pool! One person said the people next door were playing cards at 2 a.m. and it was loud.......You're on a cruise and some people like have a good time! The food wasn't great....you're basically on a floating soup kitchen feeding 5000 people. It's to crowded in the windjammer. .....it's 8 billion other places on the ship to eat! Drinks are to expensive. ....stay home! Internet sucks.....you're in the middle of the ocean and should be enjoying the trip anyway instead of updating your Facebook. The people next to us in the Mdr were laughing loud.....people do realize that this the only time of year some of these people get together, let them enjoy themselves!!!!!!

People need to enjoy things a little more, life is short no need to keep a stick up your butt. Now legitimate issues yes complain, but some of you go waaaayyyyy to far!

Maybe I'm just a relaxed, laid back person that is happy to be on the right side of the grass and that's why i don't get the constant complaining some of my fellow cruisers do.

People need to enjoy things a little more, life is short no need to keep a stick up your butt. Now legitimate issues yes complain, but some of you go waaaayyyyy to far!

^^^^^^^:cool::cool:

Back in 2004, I was in a GS on the Mariner of the Seas. We hung out in the CL a few mornings chatting with the concierge and eating the breakfast. There was a couple in the CL who had taken 20 cruises on Royal. They were complaining about everything in the ship. Food, room size, people, other customers, etc. etc. etc. After the third day of this, I finally asked them why do they cruise if they hate it so much? Well they said that they enjoy the cruise. But what they really enjoyed was complaining.

Unless there is something really wrong (too hot in my cabin, etc.) I usually let things slide. A day on a cruise ship is still better than a day at work.

The only thing I complain about is having to get off.

I think people who complain the whole cruise are worse than the couple that argues the whole cruise..... are the sun, ocean sounds, and unlimited food making you mad?

You just can't let yourself get caught up in all the cc drama. It's funny, now with voom, we have real time whining. everyone thinks they have breaking news:p

..............next time take a good look around at your fellow cruisers on the ship......for some cruising is ALL they have in life. That is why this foolish "rewards" system is so important. It gives status to a life that is probably mundane and boring. "Little things bother little minds" as the saying goes. As Mike states "happy to be on the right side of the grass".

Maybe I'm just a relaxed, laid back person that is happy to be on the right side of the grass and that's why i don't get the constant complaining some of my fellow cruisers do. I just dont get it! One couple complaining about the room being under a pool and hearing noises......you booked your room under a pool! One person said the people next door were playing cards at 2 a.m. and it was loud.......You're on a cruise and some people like have a good time! The food wasn't great....you're basically on a floating soup kitchen feeding 5000 people. It's to crowded in the windjammer. .....it's 8 billion other places on the ship to eat! Drinks are to expensive. ....stay home! Internet sucks.....you're in the middle of the ocean and should be enjoying the trip anyway instead of updating your Facebook. The people next to us in the Mdr were laughing loud.....people do realize that this the only time of year some of these people get together, let them enjoy themselves!!!!!!

I totally agree with you, no problem, be happy, enjoy life and especially cruising!!!!

I have discovered a wonderful tool for those times when someone near me is complaining too much, arguing with seemingly anyone with a pulse, etc. I move to a different seat or location.

It's their life, it they want to spend it that way it's up to them. Besides, the cardiovascular exercise of me moving will do me good :D

Amen! It is next to impossible to have a bad cruise!

How far up your a$$ does the silver spoon need to be in order to think a cruise could be the worst experience of your life? Meanwhile children in Syria are being blown apart by barrel bombs. But please, tell us about how the cabin attendant was rude because they didn't tie your shoelaces for you. Smh.

I'm complaining that my cruise is never long enough !!!

Forums

Yes, is either that or that days are speed up faster than normal on RCI cruises. Complaint: RCI must be accelerating time, that needs to stop.

:)

Edited by Rafa

Back in 2004, I was in a GS on the Mariner of the Seas. We hung out in the CL a few mornings chatting with the concierge and eating the breakfast. There was a couple in the CL who had taken 20 cruises on Royal. They were complaining about everything in the ship. Food, room size, people, other customers, etc. etc. etc. After the third day of this, I finally asked them why do they cruise if they hate it so much? Well they said that they enjoy the cruise. But what they really enjoyed was complaining.

Unless there is something really wrong (too hot in my cabin, etc.) I usually let things slide. A day on a cruise ship is still better than a day at work.

The only thing I complain about is having to get off.

This is why on Mariner we prefer the DL...not as many complainer's in there ;):D

How far up your a$$ does the silver spoon need to be in order to think a cruise could be the worst experience of your life? Meanwhile children in Syria are being blown apart by barrel bombs. But please, tell us about how the cabin attendant was rude because they didn't tie your shoelaces for you. Smh.

Or what really sets me off is when I don't get a towel animal. What's worse is none of my letters to the CEO were answered.

I was sitting on the Explorer last week, waiting for the show to begin, and listened to a lady behind me complaining because there were wrinkles in her pillowcases in her cabin! I couldn't believe it! Why can't people be thankful for what they have????