Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

My guess is that you simply received the wrong form letter. There is no CL on Harmony but a suite lounge instead.

D+ have not been kicked out of any CL. On ships that have a Suite lounge D+ are not able to use that lounge unless they are staying in a full suite.

The odds of D+ having access to the suite lounge is about zero. They can't even handle the 200 pinnacles on board the TA. The staff is over worked and they are often sending in subs from other parts of the ship. I could only imagine if D+ were invited. It would be worse than the windjammer. Lol.

I wouldn't assume that - especially compared to a TA menu.

Where is the show desk?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Our waiter said these menus are different. They will go back to their usual rotation when back in the US.

The show desk for the first couple of afternoons was on deck 5 by the Bionic bar, across from GS. Then I noticed it on deck 4. In what they call the entertainment place. This is where Studio B and the Attic are located.

Hello all, I've been following this wonderful thread and you've had some great posts and pictures. Informative and entertaining!!

Question for you. I know there aren't many children on board but there must be some... Can you check the compass and relay the Adventure Ocean hours?

Our three little ones are coming with us and it's going to be so fun! They love AO and we love that they love it lol!

Thanks again and you all still have about a week left, amazing! I look forward to doing a transatlantic after reading about the fun you guys are having!

There are a lot more kids than I thought would be onboard. I will hunt down an AO compass.

Hello all, I've been following this wonderful thread and you've had some great posts and pictures. Informative and entertaining!!

Question for you. I know there aren't many children on board but there must be some... Can you check the compass and relay the Adventure Ocean hours?

Our three little ones are coming with us and it's going to be so fun! They love AO and we love that they love it lol!

Thanks again and you all still have about a week left, amazing! I look forward to doing a transatlantic after reading about the fun you guys are having!

We have 150 children and teens on the

TA

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Wash and ruin. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I lost one pair of ladies panties. The hotel services manager was right up to our room as soon as we reported it to our steward with a reimbursement form. Honestly, they were not that expensive! DH asked for a free cruise, but we are satisfied with $5.[emoji6] My capris came back very wrinkled. Downy Wrinkle Remover fixed the problem.

Downy Wrinkle Remover fixed the problem.

That stuff is seriously magical. I'll use it on basically anything but my dress clothes. Dress clothes I just stick in the bathroom and turn the shower heat all the way up and steam out the wrinkles.

We have only 15 points to diamond plus, with that extra point being a sore spot. I have come up with several different scenarios to get there, but when I saw the Diamond Plus amenity list I am now abandoning my plans. Now that we've lost the larger balcony discount there is just no urgency to get there.

Down here in Texas on Liberty, D+ can't even go to the concierge lounge, so there is now no incentive at all.:(

Harmony differences from Oasis and Allure:

No stadium seating by pools.

70af29ae9d105e97016082beb764b4e0.jpg

No bridge over Royal Promenade.

c3f002fc9f59c8568c05865c124a9eb2.jpg

No sheer curtains in cabins, just the blackout curtains.

Solarium Bistro is complementary for dinner. Also complementary for breakfast and lunch, but same on Oasis and Allure.

Gordon

I'm on the Starboard side.

In the morning I'm sad that I can't see the sunrise.

In the afternoon I'm glad that I can so comfortably sit on my balcony.

Take the good with the bad?

Loving port and Deck 11 has been great. Amazing sunrises, and the balcony is fine in the pm.

fe350734926edc6a85dc3eda2c02e379.jpg

ccad7a9e0a38bb05fd46d2f7766e6c53.jpg

Top of the world, Deck 14, port, forward. Glass floor. See all the way to the water! One person isn't impressed. Denise, Laurie Lavoie's mom likes it!2be52b9a21f025d29d3202d0a157b3e8.jpg

That balcony below you... I assume deck 13. Is that private or public balcony?? Is that unique from allure and oasis?

****EDIT: forgot thats deck 12...no 13 on these ships!

Edited by atnolan94

We have only 15 points to diamond plus, with that extra point being a sore spot. I have come up with several different scenarios to get there, but when I saw the Diamond Plus amenity list I am now abandoning my plans. Now that we've lost the larger balcony discount there is just no urgency to get there.

Down here in Texas on Liberty, D+ can't even go to the concierge lounge, so there is now no incentive at all.:(

There is no Concierge Lounge on the Liberty.

That balcony below you... I assume deck 13. Is that private or public balcony?? Is that unique from allure and oasis?

Based on the location that would be in officer country Staff captain or Chief Engineer? Captain is usually on the Starboard side.

On the other ships that balcony is for a senior officer stateroom.

I lost one pair of ladies panties. The hotel services manager was right up to our room as soon as we reported it to our steward with a reimbursement form. Honestly, they were not that expensive! DH asked for a free cruise, but we are satisfied with $5.[emoji6] My capris came back very wrinkled. Downy Wrinkle Remover fixed the problem.

Give Steve and A for Effort and me for refraining from several possible jokes.

These rooms are great, even if you have to work a bit.

6c921965332ad8bc4a0012af816eac42.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Oh that's great, do they allow HDMI hookups? I could of sworn I've tried to put movies up before but it didn't let me on other ships, for some reason I thought they disabled them...

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk