Where is Royal docking now in St. Thomas?

I remember seeing a thread that said that Royal will be docking in Crown Bay now. Just not Oasis or Allure, but all the Royal ships. Is this happening or do most of the ships still dock at Havensight?

Can't find the original thread....sorry.

Gwen :)

Hi Gwen. I saw the thread that stated all RCI ships are now docking at Crown Bay. RCI apparently signed a new agreement with the port recently. We'll be in Crown Bay on GR in about 3 weeks.

Hi Gwen. I saw the thread that stated all RCI ships are now docking at Crown Bay. RCI apparently signed a new agreement with the port recently. We'll be in Crown Bay on GR in about 3 weeks.

Thanks Diane....I thought that is what they said, but wasn't sure they were doing it. I guess that's where we will dock in Dec. too.

Not sure I will like docking there. But, it will be different.

Gwen :)

This is upsetting news to hear :(, I love docking at Havensight! We were on Adventure in February and we did dock at Havensight. We'll be back on her this upcoming March. Sad to hear we'll be docking at Crown Bay now!

When did this come into effect?

This is upsetting news to hear :(, I love docking at Havensight! We were on Adventure in February and we did dock at Havensight. We'll be back on her this upcoming March. Sad to hear we'll be docking at Crown Bay now!

When did this come into effect?

It went into effect just recently within the past couple of months...We were on Adventure in May and docked at Havensight...going to miss docking there...not a fan of Crown Bay :(

It went into effect just recently within the past couple of months...We were on Adventure in May and docked at Havensight...going to miss docking there...not a fan of Crown Bay :(

Same! I literally just found out information on the local Dollar Bus to go to the North East beaches, would rather pay $2 each way than $10 each way! Anyone know if the bus passes by Crown Bay?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Bummer! We have always liked the walk through Havensight and then the walk into Charlotte Amalie.

It isn't a bad walk from Crown bay to Charlotte Amalie. We have done it before and if you are looking to explore the downtown area this is great.

However, we are already making our December plans and this may change them.

What upsets me is that I had expected to land in Havensight and then grab a ride to Red Hook in order to catch the early ferry to St. John. Now, we may need to rethink our plan for the day.

Edited by IWORK2CRUISE

It isn't a bad walk from Crown bay to Charlotte Amalie. We have done it before and if you are looking to explore the downtown area this is great.

However, we are already making our December plans and this may change them.

What upsets me is that I had expected to land in Havensight and then grab a ride to Red Hook in order to catch the early ferry to St. John. Now, we may need to rethink our plan for the day.

We both like to walk. So if we do end up docking at Crown Bay for our April Cruise we'll walk in to Charlotte Amalie. Thanks for the info.

That is disappointing. Our friends have never been to STT and we were so hoping on Summit that we would be in Havensight and not Crown Bay. Oh well, not much we can do about it, just hope the shopping at Crown as improved a ton from the last time we docked there with Oasis. Also don't like that the Gourmet Galley Grocery is so far from the pier compared to when docking at Havensight!

Edited by karena1