From Ships to all my cruising friends

I am so very sorry to read this. I know there are no words right now i could say to make it better but I do want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers this morning. I do hope you find comfort in your memories. We have never met, nor have I had the pleasure of meeting your dear Ed that I know of, I do however feel a kindred spirit through cruising. God be with you and may peace and love fill your heart and dreams.

I am so sorry for your loss. I met you and your husband in Charleston when we cruised on the Mercury. We stayed at the Holiday. Inn Express the night before the cruise.

I hope you can continue to cruise as a solo or with friends or family. I have done several solo cruises after my husband's death.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I am so sorry for your loss. I met you and your husband in Charleston when we cruised on the Mercury. We stayed at the Holiday. Inn Express the night before the cruise.

I hope you can continue to cruise as a solo or with friends or family. I have done several solo cruises after my husband's death.

First I am sorry for her loss as well, very sad news to hear. Maybe you two could set up a cruise together in time since you went through similar hardships and love cruising?

Even though we have never met, I am sorry to read about your loss. My Father in Law passed just two weeks ago today and the emotions are still close to the surface. I believe that the ones who leave us become the welcoming party for the next to go. Your Ed and my FIL Art will met by good people.

Even though I am Canadian, I send you a thank-you for his service. As an individual I send you my condolences to you and your family for your loss.

Andrew

• 2 weeks later...