Strange question

XForeverYoursX

I've never been on a cruise before so I'm not really sure if they have tvs and stuff. I'll be leaving for a cruise on Monday, just want to be up to date on Tuesday on the election. It may help me decide if I come back or not haha jk

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As with most questions on these general boards, it would be helpful to know which cruise line you are on. However, in general, ships have TVs in the rooms and in public areas.

Assuming you will be out of US waters by the second day of your cruise the stateroom TVs should have the international feed of at least one of the common cable/satellite news providers, if not several. Maybe there will be one whose agenda you subscribe to, but maybe not.

Ok sounds good! The election will be major news all over the world so I'm sure they'll air who won! I don't think I'm going to get the Internet package because I kinda wanna stay out of reality lol

There's no question that you'll be able to find out who won the election. I wonder if someone who doesn't want to know will be able to not find out!

Shore Excursion in Mahogany Bay

There is an excursion where you take a catamaran and go under the water in a helmet riding a scooter. Do the catamaran stairs go far enough into the water so it's easy to get up and down? Or, do you have to pull yourself us? I have a problem with leg and arm strength and need to easily walk in and out of the water.

Thanks!

I've never been on a cruise before so I'm not really sure if they have tvs and stuff. I'll be leaving for a cruise on Monday, just want to be up to date on Tuesday on the election. It may help me decide if I come back or not haha jk

Just sailed RCI Liberty o the Seas and they had a TV in the room and it did have CNN

Edited by nemonikh

Just sailed RCI Liberty o the Seas and they had a TV in the room and it did have CNN

All RCI ships have TV's in every stateroom and several throughout venues in the ships. CNN is one of their mainstay channels along with several others. News, certain TV shows, various sporting events, and movies will be shown 24/7.