Credit

Commodore

If I receive from Princess 200$ credit on board and I do not spend it at the end of the cruise what happens ?

Do I get a credit for a future cruise, do I get cash refund or can I transfer it to another passenger ?

It is probably non refundable if it's from Princess themselves, thus it's use it or loose it.

Is the CCL stock obc refundable?

No.

In the Cruise Personalizer's "Payments & Credits" section any credit with an asterisk * is non-refundable.

Only military OBC & credits given by Princess for cruise related compensation such as when voluntarily changing a cruise (moveover offers) are refundable.

Only military OBC & credits given by Princess for cruise related compensation such as when voluntarily changing a cruise (moveover offers) are refundable.

And obviously any purchased OBCs are refundable.

Edited by Astro Flyer

If I receive from Princess 200$ credit on board and I do not spend it at the end of the cruise what happens ?

Do I get a credit for a future cruise, do I get cash refund or can I transfer it to another passenger ?

|

If your wife is like mine it will be gone by the first day. I was going to say in the first hour. :) :)

Tony

If the OBC is from Princess it is normally non-refundable. The exceptions are a)military credit and b)Loyalty credit. Some T.A. OBC may also be refundable. If you are traveling as a couple with linked on board accounts charged to the same credit card, at the end on the cruise each will receive a final invoice, and then there will be a summary invoice which nets both invoices together. So, a credit balance on one account will net against a debit balance on the other. Depending on you cabin category and your sailing date the auto gratuity will range from US$12.95/pp/day to US$15.50/pp/day. This uses up OBC quickly. A few drinks, a tour, a specialty meal and $200 OBC is gone.

Other than the automatic netting of linked accounts, you can not transfer OBC to another person.

If the OBC is from Princess it is normally non-refundable. The exceptions are a)military credit and b)Loyalty credit. Some T.A. OBC may also be refundable.

Loyalty credit isn't displayed in the Cruise Personalizer's "Payments & Credits" section so I wasn't aware that it is refundable...would you have a link to that fact?

I've been told that the onboard Captain's Circle rep is responsible for issuing Loyalty credit & would like to have something in writing in case I'm told that it's non-refundable...thanks.

Loyalty credit isn't displayed in the Cruise Personalizer's "Payments & Credits" section so I wasn't aware that it is refundable...would you have a link to that fact?

I've been told that the onboard Captain's Circle rep is responsible for issuing Loyalty credit & would like to have something in writing in case I'm told that it's non-refundable...thanks.

Get a printout on board of your account. It will indicate which posted OBC is refundable and which is not.

|

If your wife is like mine it will be gone by the first day. I was going to say in the first hour. :) :)

Tony

My Wife about the possibility of leftover onboard credit:

"Its not like the ship is going to run out of jewelry," :eek:

It will be shown as refundable on your on board account statement. I have not seen this anywhere else. If it states non-refundable on your on board statement just ask the Captain's Circle Rep. Princess does have the right to change their policy at any time. In any case the amount is only $25 to $100/cabin, depending on the amount of cruise credits you have.