Freedom, Independence, or Oasis?

Tm100

Help us choose  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Help us choose

• Freedom- 6 Night Western Caribbean
    • Oasis- 7 Night Western
    • Independence- 9 Nights Western (4 night followed by 5 nights)

I just can't decide. My options for are for 6 nights on the Freedom from Fort Lauderdale, a 4 night and 5 night B2B on Independence, or 7 nights on Oasis.

Due to family schedules, these are my only three options for a January trip. I prefer Oasis ships but Freedom is the cheapest and most convenient. I like the idea of 9 nights on Independence, but not the idea of two separate cruises.

Help!

We love the Freedom class ships the best on RCCL. I would do the Indy cruises if as Bob said you can get the same rooms. If not, the Freedom will be awesome. We're back sailing on her in a couple weeks on the same six night itinerary. I'm going to "attempt" to to blog live from Freedom as well if I can figure it all out.

• 2 weeks later...
We love the Freedom class ships the best on RCCL. I would do the Indy cruises if as Bob said you can get the same rooms. If not, the Freedom will be awesome. We're back sailing on her in a couple weeks on the same six night itinerary. I'm going to "attempt" to to blog live from Freedom as well if I can figure it all out.

We did BTB cruises and had to change rooms. They just move all your stuff for you and you can back on and to your new room right away. I love the Freedom class also.

Pick oasis if you haven't been there but if you had I recommend the freedom. I went to the independence and I didn't like it all, she is also in the freedom class ship as the freedom of the seas but for some reasons independence didn't meet my expectation. I still love Royal and my 2016 vacation will be on the freedom. Do a search and most of negative reviews are from the Independence versus the Freedom.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums