Does anyone sail Brilliance?

dmc6469

Yes yes, I know they also have their own page here (which hasn't been used in weeks) but on this main page, I see posts on Oasis, Allure, etc but never Brilliance.

There's at least 10 Brilliance related in the past week on the Search page (link at the top of the main RCI page). :confused:

None of the ships have their own page - the links at the top are simply a search function - as if you put in the ship name in the search.

You may want to look over at the Roll Call thread for your sailing.

Edited by Biker19

We recently completed a TA on Brilliance. A beautiful ship with a great Cruise Director, Clo. Entertainment was quite good, food was only okay, except for the free pastries at Cafe Lattitude. Ship is the perfect size and we loved going up to the lounge at the top of the ship to play cards in the afternoon. Too much salt in the Solarium pool - it ate my bathing suit! Loved the cruise.

Sent from my Venue 7 3730 using Tapatalk

There is no "page" for Brilliance. The links at the top of the main RC forum are just shortcuts for searches based on the ship name.

There have been a couple of reviews of Brilliance posted here ont he main RC forum in the last couple of weeks.

We were also on the TA a few weeks ago. It's a great ship, the perfect size for us, and in good shape. The crew were generally nice and CD Clo was outstanding. I think she is on leave at the moment but she told us she does 2 months on/2 months off so may well be back for your sailing.

I agree that the food was not as good as other RCL cruises we've done but is probably just down to staff at the time (usual menus) so may have changed when you are on.

There are a few reviews of the TA on the main board.

Overall we really enjoyed it,

Julie

Yes yes, I know they also have their own page here (which hasn't been used in weeks) but on this main page, I see posts on Oasis, Allure, etc but never Brilliance. Maybe we will be the only ones on our cruise LOL

I don't know anything about Brilliance but I see your first cruise was the same as mine! We were also on it in 1996. Loved the Jubilee!

Last sailed on her Feb 16 but will avoid as long as Loyalty Ambassador for that sailing remains. The rudest LA, I've ever met sailing and we have quite a few under our bets. She was so bad that a member of Guest Services witnessed the rudeness and later we were sent a letter providing a discount for a future sailing.

I don't know anything about Brilliance but I see your first cruise was the same as mine! We were also on it in 1996. Loved the Jubilee!

OH THE JUBILEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was a fantastic Carnival ship.........loved that ship. She too sailed out of Tampa 15 or so years ago!! Brilliance is fantastic too...so is the Tampa port its small and very easy to park and board the ship.

Very disappointed on our 11/5 Brilliance cruise - the outdoor seating was only open one day at the very beginning of the cruise. The Windjammer was very crowded every other day.

Oh wow I was on this cruise too and LOVED IT! In fact we booked her while on board for a February birthday!!!

We sailed the Brilliance a couple of weeks ago and loved the authentic "ship" feel. Loved all the wood and the Schooner bar and all the windows. We sailed on her sister ships years ago and the minute we walked on board it felt like home. The only disappointment was the food.

We sailed the Brilliance a couple of weeks ago and loved the authentic "ship" feel. Loved all the wood and the Schooner bar and all the windows. We sailed on her sister ships years ago and the minute we walked on board it felt like home. The only disappointment was the food.

DITTO.................the food is definitely disappointing