? about C & A Emerald welcome basket

betmust

I noticed on my page that we reached Emerald on the last cruise so my next cruise booked shows I have to update my preferences for a beverage in a welcome basket. The list shows water, soft drink or juice. I am just wondering how many it is and what the snack is.

I guess I didn't realize that I would get this. Nice gesture...

When i reached platinum, they sent us a letter with some lapel pins.

Thank you

I noticed on my page that we reached Emerald on the last cruise so my next cruise booked shows I have to update my preferences for a beverage in a welcome basket. The list shows water, soft drink or juice. I am just wondering how many it is and what the snack is.

I guess I didn't realize that I would get this. Nice gesture...

When i reached platinum, they sent us a letter with some lapel pins.

Thank you

One beverage per person. Snack has changed lately, so it may be some nuts and cookies, or something else entirely.

4 cookies as a snack on Empress last week - they were decorated just enough to distinguish them from the plain WJ ones.:rolleyes:

4 or 5 burnt cookies (cant remember didn't eat them) that were 100% from WJ, no decoration or masking of any kind on Rhapsody TA 11/19/16

Never thought I would say I miss the old shortbread cookies and almonds.

This new change is completely underwhelming. I could walk 3 feet to WJ and get cookies. Give me something different please.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Forums mobile app

I have two cruises booked, and on my second cruise I go from gold to emerald. Will I recieve basket then?

How long is your 2nd cruise. Platinum comes after gold

Water, Soda or juice and a mystery snack.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Forums mobile app

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

As D+, we only got 6 bottles of water on GR a few weeks ago as our welcome gift. Never saw the cookies. We did get our gift of a bottle of wine in the MDR too.

It's become a surprise as to what we end up with in the room on each trip. And, we haven't had the chef's choice amenity in a while, def not on GR or Anthem and maybe not last year on Vision. It's still listed on the C&A page, but we didn't get anything.

Edited by BND

I have two cruises booked, and on my second cruise I go from gold to emerald. Will I recieve basket then?

You will get the basket on the cruise after the one on which you earn the points to become Emerald.

I'm currently on the Majesty. I have not received cookies/nuts, cokes, water, list of benefits, invitation to the top tier event. No problem. Less clutter in the cabin.

They still do the nightly cocktail party in Viking Crown, don't they?

I'm currently on the Majesty. I have not received cookies/nuts, cokes, water, list of benefits, invitation to the top tier event. No problem. Less clutter in the cabin.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

When I was on Majesty last month my D+ wine amenity was chilled & waiting...along with 4 bottles of water...a can of coke...and a plate of WJ choc chip cookies...I would say something to the LA...Majesty is generally one of the better ships regarding getting your amenities...

When I was on Majesty last month my D+ wine amenity was chilled & waiting...along with 4 bottles of water...a can of coke...and a plate of WJ choc chip cookies...I would say something to the LA...Majesty is generally one of the better ships regarding getting your amenities...

That's one of the reasons why we enjoy sailing on MJ so much!

Rick and Deirdra