Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

15 hours ago, WonderMan3 said:

Good morning Edge!

625C1A60-36C5-464E-9245-05E7ECC4FFEB.jpeg

I wonder if they will leave the pool chairs in this RELATIVELY relaxed order, or if, in real everyday cruising, they will add some dozens of pool chairs to them to maximize guests pool expenses... 

This photo looks astonishingly relaxed.

21 hours ago, Bertram4me said:

Thank you Lloyd, VT and everyone else that contributed to this thread since its inception. It has been truly a pleasure. Now that Edge is ready for service, I'll confirm when I board on 11/27, it's time for me to begin following the Apex build.

Bon voyage!

Hope to see you on the 27th! 🙂

I feel the astronauts orbiting around the planet earth will be able to identify The Edge with that huge “X” on its funnel. Can you also imagine flying  in an airplane and you spot The Edge from 20,000 feet are more ? Amazing!

Edited by cruise47
  • Like 1

Regarding dining chairs and arms / no arms, I recall issues with both styles any time a new vessel debuts. 

Some prefer arms arms for ease of transferring, while others prefer no arms especially if of larger habitus

3 hours ago, Nemanoxer said:

I wonder if they will leave the pool chairs in this RELATIVELY relaxed order, or if, in real everyday cruising, they will add some dozens of pool chairs to them to maximize guests pool expenses... 

This photo looks astonishingly relaxed.

It does look relaxed, but it also looks like there are not nearly enough chairs near the pool.....hmm......I may have to wake up early and then just fall asleep on a pool chair

12 minutes ago, CanadianTourist said:

It does look relaxed, but it also looks like there are not nearly enough chairs near the pool.....hmm......I may have to wake up early and then just fall asleep on a pool chair

Well, as long as you don't wake early and put your towel, etc. on a chair and leave for a loooooong time, you may have the right idea!  :classic_wink:

And, don't forget, there are probably chairs, not visible at this angle,  on the other side of the pool, too.

Edited by beachbunny6
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, CanadianTourist said:

I also don't see any little side tables..where you can rest your drinks, snacks etc.  They are very handy.

Lucky for me, dh sits on the lounger doing puzzles, sipping....while I enjoy the pool..he's my seat saver!

We get to the pool ( indoor or out) very early...enjoy it for a few hrs in relative peace  and then relocate when it gets crowded and noisy.. 

3 hours ago, beachbunny6 said:

Well, as long as you don't wake early and put your towel, etc. on a chair and leave for a loooooong time, you may have the right idea!  :classic_wink:

And, don't forget, there are probably chairs, not visible at this angle,  on the other side of the pool, too.

I don’t see anything wrong with putting stuff on a chair for a loooooooong time.

sincerely,

the guy who passes gas on a crowded elevator 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pennstateman said:

I don’t see anything wrong with putting stuff on a chair for a loooooooong time.

sincerely,

the guy who passes gas on a crowded elevator 

Is that voluntarily or involuntarily???

bon voyage

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Silkroad said:

These are great. I love the colors and the themes. Thanks for posting them, WonderMan.

Thanks Wonderman, for the great pictures. I think I will ask for an end cabana - maybe will have a better view since not looking at MC?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tony UK said:

I hadnt noticed the bar stools along the edge of one end of the pool. I thi k I found my pool lounger lol!

Now that area could involve some  serious chair hogging...like the seats around Reflection Sunset Bar...

1 hour ago, vtcruising said:

Thanks Wonderman, for the great pictures. I think I will ask for an end cabana - maybe will have a better view since not looking at MC?

Agree... thanks Wonderman

outstanding photos...many of my fav places...even before I board.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CanadianTourist said:

Is the Solarium open to everybody?

On the other ships:

16 is the age except when family swim hours are posted...often during dinner hrs when Solarium is not that busy..It  is enforced.

Age limit does not apply to the cafe area..just the pool, hot tub and loungers,,

I imagine EDGE  will be the same