Summer and Fall 2018 available

TSUmom

Not sure if this has been mentioned - this morning I checked NCL's website and they now have summer, fall and winter 2018 cruises available.

I have been watching for a 10 or 11 day from San Juan.. I am happy!

Many itineraries are out, although some are missing (Baltics on Breakaway, Alaska on Sun and Bliss, some gaps in NCL Jade's schedule, Panama Canal NOLA - Seattle on Pearl...)

I am really astonished about the high prices - roughly 3500 $ for 12 nights North Cape/Norway in Balcony stateroom on Jade in June 2018 are quite high!! :eek:

Seems many cruise lines have high prices straight after releasing the new itineraries, and they seem to get cheaper later on...?!

No Jewel either after March 2018

My guess is NCL is hedging their bets on demand for Bliss in the Alaska season, and haven't decided what to do with Jewel and Pearl yet.

I want on Bliss so bad. Hope we can make finances work for 2018 cruise!

My guess is NCL is hedging their bets on demand for Bliss in the Alaska season, and haven't decided what to do with Jewel and Pearl yet.

I want on Bliss so bad. Hope we can make finances work for 2018 cruise!

Jewel is going to sail with Japan as a home port I was told. I am on the last listed sailing debarking in Japan and I am waiting to see what's next as I might want to book it.

The Joy is home ported at Shanghai.

Today they were uploaded, two ones the 4th of may and 17th of sep 2018, both on Jade!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Darn, this is exactly what we want for 2018 but are tied to a school schedule. Crossing my fingers that someone other than Princess (way over my budget) does a true British Isles in the summer months.

Darn, this is exactly what we want for 2018 but are tied to a school schedule. Crossing my fingers that someone other than Princess (way over my budget) does a true British Isles in the summer months.

This is our problem too! I was really hoping to see something late May or into the summer too.