Any "must try" cocktails you suggest?

Taishartrueblood

We arnt big drinkers but we are big foodies and enjoy trying new flavors. Norwegian has a very extensive drink list:

http://www.cruisewithgambee.com/norwegian-drink-lists/

and many of them I have never heard of before. Anything that you highly recommend?

Thanks!

Boy are those drink menus old. Prices now are much higher. Example expresso martini 8.95 then, 18.00 now

We have the drink package, all good. I will try to take pictures of all the new drink menu prices when I get onboard.

My favorite is the expresso martini. Last cruise it was covered by UBP up to $15 and I had to pay the almost $3.00 difference plus 18% gratuity. The cucumber martini was surprisingly delicious.

Here is a report of NCL Drinks that I created for our last NCL Cruise. LINK We found it quite useful.

Is the Liquid Marijuana something I can order by name, or do you ask the bartender for a drink with those ingredients? It looks really good, just doesn't seem like a name NCL would use

My favorite is the expresso martini. Last cruise it was covered by UBP up to $15 and I had to pay the almost $3.00 difference plus 18% gratuity. The cucumber martini was surprisingly delicious.

This hurts. Expresso martini is also my fav. Drink a couple a day. Does anyone have updated menus?

This hurts. Expresso martini is also my fav. Drink a couple a day. Does anyone have updated menus?

No guarantee BUT drinks are often made more expensive by using and promoting in the description a more expensive brand of liquor. If the bar/bartender will do it, you can sometimes ask for a "mixer" brand of the liquor instead of the name brand ... and specifically state your goal it to make the cocktail come out to meet the UBP limit.

No guarantee BUT drinks are often made more expensive by using and promoting in the description a more expensive brand of liquor. If the bar/bartender will do it, you can sometimes ask for a "mixer" brand of the liquor instead of the name brand ... and specifically state your goal it to make the cocktail come out to meet the UBP limit.

What if I asked for a Vanilla Vodka up and a shot of coffee liquor? I would be very happy with this.

Is the Liquid Marijuana something I can order by name, or do you ask the bartender for a drink with those ingredients? It looks really good, just doesn't seem like a name NCL would use

Don't remember if I ordered it by name. Many times would show the report to the bartender if they were not familiar with a particular drink. That and a small tip I usually received an attempt at making it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Don't know if anyone was having difficulties with this file because of it being on Google Drive. Here is the LINK to just the PDF.

83 days and I will be trying the beverages again :)