$500 to spend on board

NEcruiser7515

Ha, tried a mock booking. It does say you will get OBC, just never tells u the amount. Got stopped at the page where you put guest info in without getting a dollar amount of what the OBC would be for a balcony

Was mock booking for the cruise I'm taking in 2 weeks. The only balcony I could get with the price we paid months ago was a guarantee, to pick the room was $500 more a piece AND the only perk combos offered were 1. Specialty dining w free internet or 2. UBP w 3rd and 4th guest free. We got UBP and specialty dining when we booked. So much for these great last minute deals people like to brag about.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by sanger727

Actually, I believe if you hover over the marker that indicates available obc it will give you the amount. Something like $25 for studios, $50 for insides, $75 ocean views, $100 balconies, $140 spa balconies, etc. Don't quote me on the amounts. Just stating that you can view them without going all the way through to a mock booking.

the only perk combos offered were 1. Specialty dining w free internet or 2. UBP w 3rd and 4th guest free.
All of the perk combos should be available, but you have to finalize/modify the booking over the phone if the options you want are not displayed online.

Actually, if you book Guarantee, you don't get any perks. You have to pay maybe $500 more to pick your cabin to get the perks so you aren't really getting anything that you aren't paying for.

Old adage "There ain't nothing free in life".

Hi, how can I take advantage of this offer if I have not reached final payment. My inside category has gone up in price since I booked so I would not prefer to cancel and rebook? Does NCL handle on case by case basis? I would love that $50 OBC!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

unfortunately, NCL cancels your existing booking and rebooks you with the current promos and obc when you call them. they do not modify your booking like what other cruise line

I just checked on this for our 2018 cruise and it is NOT worth it for us.

We are in an H4 and our OBC would only be $300. The $500 must be reserved for higher cabin categories.

Our cruise is now $200 higher per person. The offers are the same as when we booked. Maybe if free gratuities was in the mix, we might consider it (well, if the OBC was closer to $500), but as it is now, it is a wash for us.

I just checked on this for our 2018 cruise and it is NOT worth it for us.

We are in an H4 and our OBC would only be $300. The $500 must be reserved for higher cabin categories.

Our cruise is now $200 higher per person. The offers are the same as when we booked. Maybe if free gratuities was in the mix, we might consider it (well, if the OBC was closer to $500), but as it is now, it is a wash for us.

in the terms and and conditions it explains which cabin get which obc:

Applicable Suite & The Haven stateroom categories listed below receive $500 onboard credit per stateroom.

Ship Stateroom Categories

Breakaway, Getaway, Escape H2, H3

Pride of America SA, SB, SC

Gem, Jade, Jewel, Pearl H1, H2, H3

Epic H2

Dawn, Star S1, SA, SB

Sky, Spirit, Sun SB

My H4 confirmation was just updated to include the OBC when I made a payment last night. Didn't do a thing except log into my NCL account

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for this information. I'll pass it along to my husband to see if he wants to see if it can be added to either of our upcoming cruises.