Towel animals

Mississippi1

Just wondering, what do you do with your towel animal after you make the obligatory picture? Do you unroll and use the towel, or do you keep collecting until you have your own personal zoo in your cabin?

Zoo!

We put ours under, over and around the TV. By the end of the week, it's quite the collection.

Just wondering, what do you do with your towel animal after you make the obligatory picture? Do you unroll and use the towel, or do you keep collecting until you have your own personal zoo in your cabin?

If our cabin has room I make a zoo. Otherwise I put it to one side and the cabin steward takes it away in the morning when he does the cabin.

My kids loved the towel animals. I think our steward must have been grumpy that week. We put the first animal on the back of the sofa and even after telling him how much they loved it, he still took them away each morning.

I have pics of the kids with each single, solitary, lonely towel animal. :rolleyes:

We tell our cabin steward that he doesn't need to make us towel animals. They were fun on our first few cruises, but now I would rather save the steward some work.

I was thinking about going this route. As cute as they are, clutter seems to go against my ocean zen.

I see chocolates! We didn't get any on the Getaway [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Chocolates for Gold/Platinum members.

We do the zoo. Unusual animal: Bat (on a Halloween cruise, we decorated our cabin and our steward added to the decoration by folding some bats and hanging them around the suite.

I tell the cabin steward not to make any towel animals. I have been getting them for years and don't care for them anymore. So I decided there is no need to have the steward waste his time.

Amen to this. The poor bastard is probably overworked beyond belief, likely dealing with wannabe bigshot passengers making his life a living hell, so the last thing I need him to waste his time doing is making me a towel animal. If I was sailing with kids it would be fun once or twice, but otherwise I'd just as soon the steward not bother.

I tell the cabin steward not to make any towel animals. I have been getting them for years and don't care for them anymore. So I decided there is no need to have the steward waste his time.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Fun story about towels animals..... friends of ours were on a cruise with us several years ago, she had a "personal item" ;) she brought and accidentally left out, when they came to their cabin later that day a towel animal was holding it....she nearly died...:D