A post worth reading

janetz

Thank you; no one knows when his/her time will come, but we can't live our lives in fear either. So very sad for those who lost their lives in such a senseless way, along with the injured and those who had to experience this!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Spirit of America......dead you say? Decidedly not. Despite our differences, when attacked we will respond in kind. Not just for ourselves and our families, but also for our country. I am reminded of the passengers of Flight 93 and American hero, Todd Beamer, who when America was attacked responded in kind. His last recorded words were, "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll." America will always "roll", and it is this selfless spirit that continues to make America great.

Thank you NJ Fred.

"I once was lost but now am found, was blind but now I see."

Fred,

Thank you for your post It was a very sad day for all Americans. I pray for the families who lost their loved ones. I know how we look forward to a upcoming cruise and to have these familes endure this horrible and senseless act. May God Bless these families and God Bless the USA.

This was posted on the Princess board by NJ FRED. It is a heart moving post. I am sure you will agree.

YES! YES!! Appreciate sharing this wonderful summary by NJ Fred that so well reflects on outstanding leadership by the Princess staff. Very caring and organized by the Princess people. We are scheduled to arrive Feb. 27 at the Fort Lauderdale airport for our Island Princess Panama Canal cruise departing the next day that finishes in San Francisco. This is a "LIGHT" of promise and positive from an unfortunate situation.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Enjoyed a 14-day, Jan. 20-Feb. 3, 2014, Sydney to Auckland adventure, getting a big sampling for the wonders of "down under” before and after this cruise. Go to:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

for more info and many pictures of these amazing sights in this great part of the world. Now at 166,050 views for this posting.