Back to Back

We booked a b2b on RCL and did not get a discount. Have also done a lot of b2b's on DCL and have never received a discount simply due to the fact that it is a b2b. This is the first I have ever heard of a b2b discount other than the rebooking discounts some lines offer when booking both b2b's while still on board.

This has happened to us also. I think that our invite was not delivered.

Very nice lunch though.

A couple of years ago on B2B day in Port Everglades we asked the staff member herding the B2Bers to immigration & back if there was a MDR lunch. "I don't know. Ask Guest Services." Guest Services said "I don't know anything about that." Went to MDR and maitre d' said "Right this way, sir."

I'm B2B next week. I'll ask and see what happens.:cool:

A couple of years ago on B2B day in Port Everglades we asked the staff member herding the B2Bers to immigration & back if there was a MDR lunch. "I don't know. Ask Guest Services." Guest Services said "I don't know anything about that." Went to MDR and maitre d' said "Right this way, sir."

I'm B2B next week. I'll ask and see what happens.:cool:

We've always had the B2B Cruisers lunch in the MDR on all our B2B Cruises.

We've had one on Adventure, but not Indy, Monarch, Majesty, Sovereign, Enchantment, or Liberty.

Bummer. We did on our RCI B2B Cruises on the Explorer, Adventure (both times) Jewel and Liberty. Looking forward to the B2B lunch on our upcoming April 2017 B2B Cruise again on the Jewel.

Edited by davekathy

We booked a B2B on Royal and were told by the Royal Representative that there is not any special discount for a B2B cruise. We have done them on Celebrity and Azamara and always received a B2B discount. Is it true that Royal does not offer one?

No discount at all.

We booked a B2B on Royal and were told by the Royal Representative that there is not any special discount for a B2B cruise. We have done them on Celebrity and Azamara and always received a B2B discount. Is it true that Royal does not offer one?

None that I am aware of.

It was on Indy that I experienced staff other than the MDR clueless about the B2B lunch.

What I've been told by officers is that the B2B luncheon is dependent on the number of B2B guests. So a ship might have a B2B lunch on one changeover day but not the next. Adventure typically has a good number of B2B guests, so the luncheon is common there.

Edited by clarea