AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

8 hours ago, CABO BOB said:

I actually found it when I was going through last years codes and changing them around. But your in Mexico so they might be different there. Did you get any new ones? I have only gotten two in emails this month and been staring at the same code all month in my drive wise portion of my account. You would think they would treat there customers better. Cabo Bob

I was surprised that none were sent out last week, at least none from Allstate.  The Drivewise app doesn't work down here but I was able to get signed up for Rewards portion before that was blocked.  I have to jump through a few hoops to get the codes entered and to order cards and it takes a bit longer for the burro to deliver them, but I do like seeing their emails arrive.

7 hours ago, CABO BOB said:

I actually found it when I was going through last years codes and changing them around. But your in Mexico so they might be different there. Did you get any new ones? I have only gotten two in emails this month and been staring at the same code all month in my drive wise portion of my account. You would think they would treat there customers better. Cabo Bob

I never thought about going through past codes and trying the different year configurations...two-digit/four-digit and also putting them on the front and back of the code. Have you tried that? Oy vey, that's gonna take a while.

Allstate's pretty stingy with their codes, at least for me they are (non-customer). Then again, they always have been. I think I've always gotten one, maybe two, a month. If it weren't for this thread sharing codes for the last 2+ years, I'd only have a small fraction of what I do. I don't do the Drivewise tracking, so the codes are my only source. The only saving grace of this rewards program is that each one is worth at least 1,000 points.

23 hours ago, crucero said:

These are at the end of the videos on the video tutorial section

CASHREWARDS 500 pts

GETDAILYDEALS 500 pts

LOCALDEALS 500 pts

SWEEPSFORYOU 500 pts

ALLSTATETRAVEL 500 pts

SAVETODAY 500 pts

Thanks - these worked for me!

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 11:44 AM, crucero said:

These are at the end of the videos on the video tutorial section

CASHREWARDS 500 pts

GETDAILYDEALS 500 pts

LOCALDEALS 500 pts

SWEEPSFORYOU 500 pts

ALLSTATETRAVEL 500 pts

SAVETODAY 500 pts

I thought I had all the video ones but the cash rewards worked for me. Cabo Bob :classic_sad: missing my toungettes

37 minutes ago, CABO BOB said:

I thought I had all the video ones but the cash rewards worked for me. Cabo Bob :classic_sad: missing my toungettes

22 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

Same result for me... another 500 points.

Ditto. They must've added a new one to the tutorials.

For those who are kind of new to this and haven't done it yet, go through this thread and try the codes that have been posted. Some will be expired, but I think there are plenty that still work.

Well Boy's and Girl's Allstate is on to me. How do I know? They sent me a code that doesn't work," SUNFUN2019" I gave out that code here with 19SUNFUN, 2019SUNFUN, SUNFUN19. SOOOO They send me the one that didn't work. Guess they didn't like the idea that I found 61,000 points last month, LOL. In honor of my achievement here is another code, actually two.

Hope they still work.      2019USA   &  USA2019 

Cabo Bob :classic_cool:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CABO BOB said:

Well Boy's and Girl's Allstate is on to me. How do I know? They sent me a code that doesn't work," SUNFUN2019" I gave out that code here with 19SUNFUN, 2019SUNFUN, SUNFUN19. SOOOO They send me the one that didn't work. Guess they didn't like the idea that I found 61,000 points last month, LOL. In honor of my achievement here is another code, actually two.

These worked for me - thanks!

5 hours ago, CABO BOB said:

They sent me the same code. It didn't work for me either, but 19SUNFUN, 2019SUNFUN, SUNFUN19 worked for me today. Interesting!! Thank you!

7 hours ago, CABO BOB said:

I gave out that code here with 19SUNFUN, 2019SUNFUN, SUNFUN19.

Another 5K worth of points. 😁