AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

I have only entered the promo codes I have gotten in my emails from Allstate, and I am having the same issue logging in. Grrrr, I wanted to get 3 gift cards to pay off my Sept cruise, final payment date is next month!

1 hour ago, pirate4me2 said:

I have only entered the promo codes I have gotten in my emails from Allstate, and I am having the same issue logging in. Grrrr, I wanted to get 3 gift cards to pay off my Sept cruise, final payment date is next month!

I have been finding codes left and right lately, almost 20,000 points worth this month alone that are or were not in emails or the Allstate home site. Last month it was around 40,000 points in discovered codes. I do the New York Times crossword puzzles so I am pretty good at word games. That's a lot of codes just floating around. I have been buying a lot of carnival cards for a family cruise but also bid on the prizes. Some of the bids are well over a million points for the good prizes. Who has a million Points? The good smaller prizes have been snatched from me in the last second of the auction many times. Something is going on there and it's not the weather in Peoria....  Cabo Bob

1 hour ago, pirate4me2 said:

This is somewhat good to hear, no offense. Only because I've been worried that this had something to do with sharing codes on here. If you haven't been using shared codes, then it doesn't seem like that's the cause of our problem.

Allstate and AARP use the same company that owns & operates their rewards program websites, Deluxe Financial Services, LLC dba Deluxe Rewards. So my fear was, they were well aware of the AARP shared code debacle and were coming after Allstate rewards next.

I am able to log on to AARP Rewards for Good and use it normally, but a small login issue has popped up with that site. The 3-letter "security challenge" that we have to enter to log on...the 3 letters never appear for me the first time. I have to attempt to log on, let it fail, then they'll appear the second time. I don't know if this is a login glitch or caused by one of my browser extensions, but since my extensions have never caused this before, I'm leaning towards a glitch. If the same company operates both sites, I suppose it's possible that any technical issues they're having could affect both.

But I'm still a bit worried that it's something bigger. If it so happens that they don't want non-customers using Allstate Rewards anymore, fine, but give us the chance to redeem our points before kicking us off.

1 hour ago, CABO BOB said:

I have been finding codes left and right lately, almost 20,000 points worth this month alone that are or were not in emails or the Allstate home site. Last month it was around 40,000 points in discovered codes. I do the New York Times crossword puzzles so I am pretty good at word games. That's a lot of codes just floating around. I have been buying a lot of carnival cards for a family cruise but also bid on the prizes. Some of the bids are well over a million points for the good prizes. Who has a million Points? The good smaller prizes have been snatched from me in the last second of the auction many times. Something is going on there and it's not the weather in Peoria....  Cabo Bob

@CABO BOB As others have said, CitiBank, Allstate, AARP, and formerly Verizon use the same company that owns & operates their rewards program websites, Deluxe Financial Services, LLC dba Deluxe Rewards.  I would bet there are other companies too, some like citi have been doing this for a decade.  Thats why you find people with millions of points.

The reason

4 hours ago, jas1178 said:

@CABO BOB As others have said, CitiBank, Allstate, AARP, and formerly Verizon use the same company that owns & operates their rewards program websites, Deluxe Financial Services, LLC dba Deluxe Rewards.  I would bet there are other companies too, some like citi have been doing this for a decade.  Thats why you find people with millions of points.

The reason

If I understand you correctly, you're suggesting that those with millions of points get them through other rewards programs that they also belong to. Between AARP and Allstate, our points aren't shared or transferable, even though they're ran by the same company. So those with a million points on Allstate had to have gotten them through Allstate. That's a lot of points. Have those people truly been racking up points through promo codes and Drivewise tracking for years, only to bid on an auction item now? I don't know.

3 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

If I understand you correctly, you're suggesting that those with millions of points get them through other rewards programs that they also belong to. Between AARP and Allstate, our points aren't shared or transferable, even though they're ran by the same company. So those with a million points on Allstate had to have gotten them through Allstate. That's a lot of points. Have those people truly been racking up points through promo codes and Drivewise tracking for years, only to bid on an auction item now? I don't know.

A bit of clarification.  Each of the systems are all branded for the company they are representing.  However, often times some/all of the groups of customers are bidding on the same things.  ie. My citieasydeals account has been around for YEARS and has a couple million points in it.

2 minutes ago, jas1178 said:

A bit of clarification.  Each of the systems are all branded for the company they are representing.  However, often times some/all of the groups of customers are bidding on the same things.  ie. My citieasydeals account has been around for YEARS and has a couple million points in it.

Gotcha! My bad.

2 hours ago, TonyinMD said:

I was having the same problems the last couple days,  but now I can log in again and proceed to checkout.

I hope this has been resolved for everyone else as well.

Yup, resolved!

Whew... I was starting to feel bad about sharing the codes that were deduced by puzzle skills...

Hopefully everyone is now able to log on and use their points for the dream cruise of a lifetime!!!

My song for the day is:

Why - Can't- We - be - Friends,

Why - can't - we - beee - friennnddddsss,

Why - can't - we - be - Friendssssss…..

So in honor of my friends here, A few 1000 point codes for 3000 points.

19FRIENDSDAY

2019FRIENDSDAY

FRIENDSDAY19

Actually found this in a crossword puzzle, Just jot down different words that might work.

It is however appropriate...

Cabo Bob:classic_tongue::classic_biggrin::classic_tongue: bobs a happy clam

Edited by CABO BOB
  • Like 3

Thank you TLC & Crucero!

This call s for a Celebration!

And what better way to Celebrate?

MORE POINTS!!!

So get out your pencils boys and girls!

There is another 3000 points coming at ya!!!

2019LABORDAY

19LABORDAY

LABORDAY19

Enjoy!

Cabo Bob :classic_tongue::classic_biggrin::classic_tongue: and his toungettes

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, CABO BOB said:

Thank you TLC & Crucero!

This call s for a Celebration!

And what better way to Celebrate?

MORE POINTS!!!

There is another 3000 points coming at ya!!!

2019LABORDAY

19LABORDAY

LABORDAY19

Enjoy!

Cabo Bob :classic_tongue::classic_biggrin::classic_tongue: and his toungettes

Thanks Sir Bob and the toungettes!

26 minutes ago, Roscoe13 said:

Just like the others held in purgatory, I'm back!  Keep the codes coming.

Since I'm an Allstate member, I don't believe I was ever in purgatory, but I am thankful for the 9K in codes from today's posts.

Thanks for all the codes.

Does anyone  know why the extra points you get for the my challenges (the way they track your driving skills) doesn’t add points to my account?? I have about 2k points accrued but they are not in my account?? 

7 minutes ago, Stick93 said:

Thanks for all the codes.

Does anyone  know why the extra points you get for the my challenges (the way they track your driving skills) doesn’t add points to my account?? I have about 2k points accrued but they are not in my account?? 

I heard that if you drive backwards down a one way street that it will reset your GPS and give you your points. Have you tried that yet?

13 minutes ago, CABO BOB said:

I heard that if you drive backwards down a one way street that it will reset your GPS and give you your points. Have you tried that yet?

For a second I would consider - but then I would be afraid that some one would be videoing me trying this. 

You are kidding! 

1 hour ago, Stick93 said:

For a second I would consider - but then I would be afraid that some one would be videoing me trying this. 

You are kidding! 

Cabo Bob is just as serious as the advertisements for ocean front property in Bolivia.

I'm a little late to the "back in business" party, but I'm back in business, too! 👍 So glad it wasn't another rewards jail situation similar to AARP. I didn't get caught up in that one, but they had me worried this time. Allstate finally responded to my email inquiry that I sent them Sunday. Nice of them to respond after the issue has been resolved. And their reply was to call them.

Thanks for all the new points!!

On 6/12/2019 at 1:22 PM, CABO BOB said:

MORE POINTS!!!

I'll have to get out my little Carnival golf pencil since they took our pens away. 😜