Final payment

EJPhilly

Has anyone ever paid balance of trip a few days after due date? If so, what did you do, did you call Customer Service? How cooperative are they?

Thanks

I would defininitely call them before the final payment date, because the cruise could be cancelled.

Eileen happy to hear they extended your payment, a phone call many times is rewarded. Enjoy your cruise.

Thanks. Yup sometimes you just have to take a chance and make a phone call. Worse can happen is they say "no". [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was once 4 days late making a final payment. I was on a cruise at the time and forgot to make the payment before I left. It hit me towards the end of the cruise. I was sort of in panic mode on the way home. When I got home the reservation was still there, made the final payment and all was good. I won't let that happen again.

Thanks. Yup sometimes you just have to take a chance and make a phone call. Worse can happen is they say "no". [emoji4]

How long of an extension did they give you? Just curious if they gave you an idea of what their limit would be.

How long of an extension did they give you? Just curious if they gave you an idea of what their limit would be.

Bob - 8 days. Payment was due 2/20 & now 2/28. . [emoji4][emoji1360]

Edited by EJPhilly

Hi. If they extend the final payment date and you decide to cancel prior to the new date, will they refund all the money you paid so far?

I am glad to see this posting. I paid for half of our next cruise with the final payment date on January 31. Unfortunately, I had a bone marrow biopsy done earlier this week and the results may come back on the 31st.

Should I just cancel it and rebook at a later date?

Hi. If they extend the final payment date and you decide to cancel prior to the new date, will they refund all the money you paid so far?

I am glad to see this posting. I paid for half of our next cruise with the final payment date on January 31. Unfortunately, I had a bone marrow biopsy done earlier this week and the results may come back on the 31st.

Should I just cancel it and rebook at a later date?

We only paid the "deposit", when we booked this cruise last May when we were on Adv of Seas. So if for some reason we cancel we'll get that back.

Since you paid 1/2, I would call them & tell them your situation.

Does anyone know when the final payment is due? There are two pages on RCI.com they have 75 days for 7+ and 90 days for 7+

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&faqId=2694&faqSubjectId=322

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&faqId=2688&faqSubjectId=323

Thanks!

Edited by dvieth

Does anyone know when the final payment is due? There are two pages on RCI.com they have 75 days for 7+ and 90 days for 7+

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&faqId=2694&faqSubjectId=322

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&faqId=2688&faqSubjectId=323

Thanks!

Final payment date of your cruise is always stated clearly on your cruise booking invoice and cruise account. There is no guessing involved or required.