Cheaper Prices Today for Internet & Refreshment Package!

One of the people in our Meet & Mingle page just noticed that the Internet was $8.99 today, and I noticed that the Refreshment Package had dropped to $18 which is a good price for this package. I hope some of you can save money like my girlfriend and I just did. This was on the Allure Ship. I am not sure if that makes a difference or not.

Have a Great Friday!

One of the people in our Meet & Mingle page just noticed that the Internet was $8.99 today, and I noticed that the Refreshment Package had dropped to $18 which is a good price for this package. I hope some of you can save money like my girlfriend and I just did. This was on the Allure Ship. I am not sure if that makes a difference or not.

Have a Great Friday!

Great tip! I already had the $18 Refreshment Package from the Black Friday sale, but I did just save $24 on the Voom by cancelling and re-buying it cheaper. Ironically, when I bought it in December, it also said "30% off" but was $11.99 a day as opposed to $8.99, and I'm assuming that the on-board cost didn't drop... :rolleyes:

December:

1 1 Device - VOOM Surf + STREAM Voyage Package (30% off onboard pricing)

Total Cost: 95.92 USD

Today:

Total Cost: 71.92 USD

December:

Today:

Just like cabin "sale" prices, the % off is meaningless.

Great tip! I already had the $18 Refreshment Package from the Black Friday sale, but I did just save $24 on the Voom by cancelling and re-buying it cheaper. Ironically, when I bought it in December, it also said "30% off" but was $11.99 a day as opposed to $8.99, and I'm assuming that the on-board cost didn't drop... :rolleyes:

December:

Today:

I just got the 1 device Voom Surf and Stream for $62.93 for the week for my Anthem sailing.

1 device $8.99 a day. 2 devices $21.99 a day. 3 devices $31.48 a day. It's cheaper to purchase 3 separate packages than it is to buy 1 three device package. Another royal sale.

Yea, they only adjusted the 1 device prices.:rolleyes:

Can u book these now for a July sailing. Also all these extras I'm getting confused. I remember when I cruised last time 2011 the only extra we paid ahead was for specialty dinners and my kids soda package. Now there's internet and adult beverages etc. can I use my obc I have a bunch between royal, at and my royal cc

Sent from my iPhone using Forums