Cruise Planner Sale

Oh okay, so its just best to sit tight and hold off for another few weeks when another sale might pop up? It my first cruise so still getting my head around a few things. heh.

I literally check daily [emoji23] each sailing be different even on same ship but different date

I've never done this before, but do you just cancel your previous reservation in cruise planner and then book the excursion again? I had selected to "switch" when the site said I had a conflict, but then it still wouldn't let me do it.

Exactly. Cancel and rebook in your Cruise Planner. No waiting required between cancelling and rebooking the same excursion.

Exactly. Cancel and rebook in your Cruise Planner. No waiting required between cancelling and rebooking the same excursion.

Thanks! Saved $30 off of one excursion.

By the way, if anyone is sailing on Grandeur to Bermuda/Bahamas in May, the CocoCay Bungalow "sale" price is about $40+ higher than it was when I booked it last week.

I just added 2 of the single device packages for 8.99 to my cart and the site crashed... maybe it's a sign I should wait. ;)

Is that because the 2 device package was $21.99??? :D They not only need web design help but how about some help with basic math. :eek: