Live From Harmony 2/11/2017

Ander026

Good Morning to all,

Well it is now departure day. Having a cup of coffee as I type this and having breakfast as I get ready to head to FLL.

Making sure that I have all cables packed in my computer bag. Well I think that I am ready to go. Time to hop in the shower and finish getting ready and then hit the road.

Next post will be from the ship.

We look forward to sailing on Harmony on 2/18/17.....but a fast question for you.....do people who go on the waterslides wear watershoes or go barefoot?

Can you get a picture of the spot where the waterslide ENDS on the pool deck, I imagine?

We look forward to sailing on Harmony on 2/18/17.....but a fast question for you.....do people who go on the waterslides wear watershoes or go barefoot?

Can you get a picture of the spot where the waterslide ENDS on the pool deck, I imagine?

Went on the water slides today and I went barefoot.

Once back on the ship I went to the pool after lunch. I took in all 3 waterslides before going to the table tennis tournament. I lost in the second round.

After dinner I went to see Grease in the Royal Theater.

IMG_6405_zpsnzdzatyx.jpg

IMG_6401_zpsvzinv7lu.jpg

IMG_6404_zps1ku2hpns.jpg

After that it was time for the 50's - 60's party on the Royal Promenade.

IMG_6409_zpsze4f9se8.jpg

IMG_6411_zpskabv7dja.jpg

Guest checking out the party from the Rising Tide Bar

IMG_6406_zpsq9cvd4hy.jpg

Well that is all for today. See everyone tomorrow.

Thanks....were the waterslides open on embarkation day?

Not really sure if open on embarkation day. However I am happy to report that they were open from 0930-1700 yesterday while in port and today while in port.

I would say the best time to hit the slides is early while everyone is getting breakfast and heading out into port.

Good afternoon all,

Well we are here in Falmouth Jamaica.

IMG_6417_zpsfi1h7yn6.jpg

Here is the port as we are getting ready to turn around and back in

IMG_6414_zpsitxpzjmd.jpg

Here we are about ready to enter into the port once I got off the ship. This pic really shows you how big Harmony is.

IMG_6416_zpsycibfhj9.jpg

Here is 2 more pics of Harmony

IMG_6418_zpsaqd545ih.jpg

IMG_6422_zpsylqer4aj.jpg

While out in port I walked around and ended up at Margaritaville for a beer

Here is an areal shot of Margaritaville

IMG_6415_zpsi1o3cwmx.jpg

Here is the entrance

IMG_6421_zpssgv4n3nx.jpg

Here is a shark that is welcoming everyone

IMG_6419_zps7bttlnk6.jpg

IMG_6420_zpshijrvj18.jpg

Well that is all for now. Tonight I have the comedy show.

Enjoying your review. Watched your sail away this past Sat. Can you keep an eye out for when the addt'l Aqua show they were rehearsing for and addt'l Ice shows take place?. Wondering what times and days they offer that aren't available to book in advance. Enjoy the rest of your cruise Thanks

Enjoying your review. Watched your sail away this past Sat. Can you keep an eye out for when the addt'l Aqua show they were rehearsing for and addt'l Ice shows take place?. Wondering what times and days they offer that aren't available to book in advance. Enjoy the rest of your cruise Thanks

The additional ice show is called "Big Daddy's Hide Away" and should be the last couple days The "iskate" maybe shown at several different times during the week. Just keep an eye on the compass. Also if you can pick up a "Don't miss the show" planner most of the shows listed with the exception of the additional aqua show.

We're recently back from 2 great weeks on Harmony. The 2nd Aquatheater show is called Hideaway Heist. It was a different time each week and not widely advertised.

If you can.....plan to see the Fine Line AQ show early in the cruise so if it's cancelled you'll have another opportunity to see it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

Can anyone on board let us know if they are offering drink cards, and if so, how much? We will be cruising in March and are tossing around the idea of a drink package, but if they are offering the cards we will just do that since we are diamonds members and get free drinks in the evening.

Can anyone on board let us know if they are offering drink cards, and if so, how much? We will be cruising in March and are tossing around the idea of a drink package, but if they are offering the cards we will just do that since we are diamonds members and get free drinks in the evening.

We didn't see any drink cards offered 2 weeks ago.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

After the Ice Show I ended up on the Royal Promenade.

There I saw Kitty Soft Paws from Shrek

IMG_6436_zpsejts6gii.jpg

Then I ran into Shrek himself

IMG_6438_zpsf2m7s8un.jpg

Then it was off to the Attic

IMG_6441_zpsulfx2t8d.jpg

IMG_6440_zpsyi69hwkm.jpg

There first was Simion who was the host of the Comedy Club. He was very good.

IMG_6442_zpsfdi0fpbx.jpg

Then it was Taylor Tomlison. She was good as well

IMG_6443_zpsolvwhyt2.jpg