Then it was time for the Quest in Studio B

Here is the RCCL Logo in the middle of Studio B

IMG_6448_zpse6mx24x7.jpg

Here are some pics from the Quest

IMG_6449_zpskrlmc17j.jpg

IMG_6450_zpskadiirnw.jpg

Here is a night shot that I got looking toward the aft of the ship

IMG_6451_zpswaofgocl.jpg

Here is a friend that was waiting for me to return to the room.

IMG_6444_zpspqriomzo.jpg

Well for those of you interested here is what the Diamond Lounge looks like on Harmony. For those that have not sailed on Harmony but have sailed on Oasis and Allure. The Diamond Lounge is where the Comedy Club is. The Comedy Club moved to where Blaze is. The Attic also acts like Blaze does late at night.

IMG_6423_zpsdfygabxy.jpg

This is looking at the DL from Right to Left

IMG_6445_zpsfb962kyx.jpg

IMG_6446_zps52mheylf.jpg

IMG_6447_zps9m9ylbgz.jpg

Well that is all for tonight as there is a busy day at sea tomorrow.

Good evening to all.

Tomorrow I will be leaving on the Harmony of the Seas out of Ft Lauderdale.

I am hoping that this will be better than my last Live from as I will be traveling solo and meeting up with friends during the cruise. Last Live from I was with family and was very busy and unable to update on a regular basis. That will change this cruise

This will be the 3rd straight cruise that I am taking that is going on the Western route. I have traveled this route so many times that this time I am cruising for the ship.

Well the car is now packed and ready to go. I will be leaving from Davenport FL to head down to FLL. This trip should be 3-4 hours of travel. I have to drop by the ball field to drop off paperwork that I have been working on the last couple of days.

Here is what the trip involves

Saturday - Depart FLL

Sunday - At Sea

Monday - Labedee Haiti

Tuesday - Faulmouth, Jamaica

Wednesday - At Sea

Thursday - Cozemel Mexico

Friday - At Sea

Saturday - Return back to FLL

Well soon it will be time to leave and make the drive to FL

Safe travels...we will be on this cruise next week, 🙏 Enjoy and relax.

Good afternoon to all,

What a busy day so far. After breakfast I went to the Table Tennis tournament. I lost very quickly in the first round today.

Then it was of to the Mini Golf tournament. I shot a 26 and was 3 shots from the leader.

Here are some pics from the Mini Golf course

IMG_6454_zps9mn9wqf6.jpg

IMG_6455_zps0iz62ysq.jpg

Then it was time for lunch and then the Blackjack Tournament. Unable to get to the final table this week.

After that I went to the Belly Flop contest. Because of work being done in the Aqua Theater the event was held in the Sports Pool on Deck 15. I think that this was a better location for the Belly Flop.

There was a large crowd watching the event today. Infact it was 2-3 deep inside the walkway on Deck 16 at the entrance to Windjammer.

IMG_6457_zpso29jzbsr.jpg

Here are some various shots from different viewing angles around deck 16.

IMG_6458_zpsbqr6xnbn.jpg

IMG_6459_zpsu8wg1sbu.jpg

Here is the final jump by all of the competitors

IMG_6460_zps40a4watx.jpg

Well now its rest time before I head to Dinner

Good evening to all,

Well this evening I went with friends of mine to Wonderland. This was a unique dining experience.

IMG_6461_zpsgwqfvoz0.jpg

We had like 5 different appetizers to try along with 5 different main dishes and 3 different deserts that we all tried. For those going on Harmony soon I would recommend this dining experience. However you should go as a larger group as they will bring out many different menu items and serve them family style. That way you can try different things

After Dinner I made my way to the Royal Promenade for the 90's dance party. I ended up on the Rising Tide Bar for the party. When the party began they rose the bar half way up. What a great place to see the dance party.

IMG_6463_zpsjbhn3fie.jpg

IMG_6465_zpsklk9ltvk.jpg

IMG_6467_zpsu1qgh0ud.jpg

Finally after the Dance party I went to the Royal Theater to catch the Las Vagas Tenors. Not a bad show but at times it was loud. Even though I had reservations for the show there was plenty of open seats in the upper and lower level of what I saw.

IMG_6470_zpssldxr168.jpg

IMG_6472_zpsvxg2gvgs.jpg

Well that is all for tonight. Tomorrow we are in Cozumel. I have a bridge tour tomorrow morning that I have to get up for. See everyone tomorrow

Ship seems extremely crowded. Were you able to find seats by the pool on sea days? Heard that the HOS has no adult pool or adult hot tubs-is this true?

Thanks

Ship doesn't seem any more crowded than any other Oasis Class ship

There are Hot Tubs in the Solarium however no pool in Solarium. The Adult pool is the Sports Pool

Below is the Sports Pool and there are signs saying its an adult pool

IMG_6351_zpszfgs0sbk.jpg

As far as open seats I have not tried to get one during Sea Days but there looked to be plenty of loungers on Deck 15 and 16.

Well this evening I went with friends of mine to Wonderland. This was a unique dining experience.

We had like 5 different appetizers to try along with 5 different main dishes and 3 different deserts that we all tried. For those going on Harmony soon I would recommend this dining experience. However you should go as a larger group as they will bring out many different menu items and serve them family style. That way you can try different things

Hey Ander. I've been quietly following along... thank you for the great review and photos! I didn't know that Wonderland would do the above... excellent idea as a group.in order to experience the entire menu. I'll keep this in mind. You also mentioned Hideaway Heist and iSkate... thx for the iSkate pictures. they look great. They were not offered on the Jan 7 cruise unfortunately so I missed out.

We are on this cruise (as well as the previous sailing) and want to say that the ship and crew are amazing. This has been one of our favorite cruises.

Hey Beachnative! Long time no talk. I'm pleased to hear the positive feedback since my sailing, especially from knowledgeable cruisers like yourself & suzy

We didn't see any drink cards offered 2 weeks ago.

[/url]

Hi Suzy! I had the drink card late on day 6. Like specialty restaurant promos and other "sales", I suspect the card can be offered at the discretion of the Bar Manager/Hotel Manager if alcohol sales are down perhaps? So not every sailing

If you're speaking of Solarium...there are 2 adult hot tubs, no pool and no lazy river...sigh:eek:

3 actually... your point is clear though! :)

Edited by Hoopster95

There are Hot Tubs in the Solarium however no pool in Solarium. The Adult pool is the Sports Pool

IMG_6351_zpszfgs0sbk.jpg

As far as open seats I have not tried to get one during Sea Days but there looked to be plenty of loungers on Deck 15 and 16.

Glad that the solarium has hot tubs. Deck 15 looks fine and we like the shade- so that is great. Just about three weeks until our HOS cruise!

Thanks

Ander026, I have a quick question. I am trying to remember where the freestyle machines are on Harmony. I know one is in the RP beside the pizza joint, one is beside Tasty Bites, but I can't think of where the other ones are. I want to say WJ each side but am drawing a blank.

If you happen to know or see them could you report back.

Thank-you.

IMG_6351_zpszfgs0sbk.jpg

My favorite comment regarding the hot tubs is "People Soup":D:D:D

If you're speaking of Solarium...there are 2 adult hot tubs, no pool and no lazy river...sigh:eek:

There are actually 3 hot tubes in the Solarium

There is one in the center on Deck 14 in the Solarium

IMG_6519_zpsyzlpkda7.jpg

Then there is 2 on Deck 15 one Port side and one Starboard side

IMG_6521_zps5fhhkeay.jpg

IMG_6520_zpsgqcduiyy.jpg

Hope this helps