Freestyle Soda Machines

katbroad

Remember, you don't have to only use the machines. You can also go to any bar with the cup or just your sea pass and get your sodas that way. My husband dosen't like carrying around the cup, so he would just use his sea pass at the bars.

But also remember that the variety is extremely small at the bars.

• 4 weeks later...
:cool:Just one more thing... Has anyone noticed if they have diet ginger ale on the Freestyle machines?

Thank you so much!

I've looked through the list of flavors in the Freestyle machines, and maybe my list is old, but I don't see any ginger ale.

:cool:Just one more thing... Has anyone noticed if they have diet ginger ale on the Freestyle machines?

Thank you so much!

Yes, there has been Seagram's Ginger Ale and Seagram's Diet Ginger Ale in the machines since the beginning. The list that floats around this board was never correct.

Yes, there has been Seagram's Ginger Ale and Seagram's Diet Ginger Ale in the machines since the beginning. The list that floats around this board was never correct.

Thanks for the update, I'll add those to the list.:)

:D

:cool: Good news! Thank you so much for the info. May have to "splurge" on the soda package now!!

You all are the BEST!:hearteyes:

Thank you so much!

Yes, they do. Seagrams is the brand name, its pretty good.

Oasis had one in the Wipeout Cafe when I was last aboard about a year ago.

Did they move one of the soft serve machines out? We were on Oasis in May 2016 and there were two soft serve machines side by side. The freestyle machine was in the arcade on that deck.

Did they move one of the soft serve machines out? We were on Oasis in May 2016 and there were two soft serve machines side by side. The freestyle machine was in the arcade on that deck.

I am pretty sure they was one soft serve machine and one Freestyle machine. We usually grab a quick lunch from there daily.

I am pretty sure they was one soft serve machine and one Freestyle machine. We usually grab a quick lunch from there daily.

That's good, that makes so much more sense than having two soft serve machines there.:) So many people had no idea there was a machine in the arcade on our sailing.

That's good, that makes so much more sense than having two soft serve machines there.:) So many people had no idea there was a machine in the arcade on our sailing.

But Bill, who sailed Oasis after I did, noted above that there was no Freestyle machine in the Wipeout so maybe it has been removed? Or maybe I am confusing Oasis and Allure? Things start to get a little jumbled after awhile. There used to be a time when I could name every ship in the order that we sailed on them and each port that the ship stopped at. <SIGH>