Anyone else with problems signing in to Cruise Personalizer

cheeseclan

Hello,

I have been trying to sign in to my account and my husbands account and it keeps saying not valid or something to that effect. Anyone else having problems?

Thanks

Mine does the same thing if I try to log in via my princess account. If I go in through "Booked Guests" it works ok.

I too was able to go in as a booked guest but once in i could not go into the cruise personalizer part. I need to check on some stuff and it will not let me do it without signing in. Very frustrating since i am the one who does all the booking and makes all the payments !!

Hello,

I have been trying to sign in to my account and my husbands account and it keeps saying not valid or something to that effect. Anyone else having problems?

Thanks

I had problems a few weeks ago. Called Princess and somehow email adress had been changed, not sure how that happened (net was changed to "ner"). Main Princess number will connect you to Captain's Circle.

I have been having problems logging in on my tablet. I could only log in under booked guest. I have five cruises booked and had to use my booking number each time. It doesn't keep me logged in when I want to check the other cruises so i have to go back to booked guest each time. I like to check flight prices daily and this has been a huge waste of time for me.

I have no issues with my "old laptop" but it needs to warm up for 20 minutes and is very slow.

I did call Princess weeks ago and they said "clear my cookies". I did but it is not any better.

I also cannot get into the cruise personalizer. Went via "Booked Guests" with all information presented correctly, including my booking number. The site will not let me in, as it says that I have no right to that booking number. It's not a great concern, since I run off all pertinent pages as soon as they are available. But it is annoying, all the same, as I thought I might re-visit some shore excursions.

Bill

• 3 years later...
9 hours ago, LoisGilbey said:

I created a princess account for myself and my husband, which is in my name.

However, I can only view my own Personalizer.

How can I view my husbands personalizer.

You need to create an account that is in his name with a different password than the one for the account you created. It is OK to use the same E-mail address for both accounts.

15 hours ago, LoisGilbey said:

I created a princess account for myself and my husband, which is in my name.

However, I can only view my own Personalizer.

How can I view my husbands personalizer.

what are you trying to access in each personalizer?  Once you create your account and you both are on same booking number; you should be able to see each persons credits, shore excursions.  I don't think you need to create two separate personalizers.