Top Tier Event Dress Code

framboesa

Hello! Starting to pack for our next cruise! This time we will attend to the Top Tier Event...because it's our first TT Event I was seaching about the dress code and reading that shorts are not allowed... is it a fancy event? Can I use dressy shorts with nice sandals and a nice top, or do I have to use long pants or a dress? Searching for photos from previous events but can't find it...Maybe a silly question but we will fly to this cruise and stay 5 days in New York so we want to pack as light as possible...Thank You!

Not a fancy event, usually no dress code is specified on the invitation.

Overrated. For 15 minutes it's no longer a big deal. I always tried to attend simply to gather some tidbits on future plans of RCL, but alas the same boring facts. I was at least expecting mention some new itineraries or other plans that would be interesting to the attendees.

Hello! Starting to pack for our next cruise! This time we will attend to the Top Tier Event...because it's our first TT Event I was seaching about the dress code and reading that shorts are not allowed... is it a fancy event? Can I use dressy shorts with nice sandals and a nice top, or do I have to use long pants or a dress? Searching for photos from previous events but can't find it...Maybe a silly question but we will fly to this cruise and stay 5 days in New York so we want to pack as light as possible...Thank You!

On the HM, OA, AL the Top Tier Event (casual) is held in the Aquatheater during the day. They often have a diving/water show. Very enjoyable...especially on the HM.

On the HM, OA, AL the Top Tier Event (casual) is held in the Aquatheater during the day. They often have a diving/water show. Very enjoyable...especially on the HM.

Do you remember when it was held on the Harmony. I agree with you that they are very well done on the Oasis class.

The TT event for our last cruise was mid morning in the Aqua theater. No dress code. Years ago the TT event invitation often noted "no shorts" but I have not seen this notation for a while.

OP - depending on the venue and the number or TT passengers, the venue can get very crowded. On our last cruise I arrived just at the invitation time and all the aqua theater seats were already filled or saved. I left. There are so many included in the Top Tier category that it can be crowded. If you want to attend, you may want to go early

enjoy

m

If it's in the evening it will follow the dress code of the evening. If it's during the day it will be casual. The venue and time of day seems to follow how many are on board that sailing.

And yes do go. Usually it has short special entertainment in the evening. We have also done a sail away on Oasis on the bow which is otherwise not accessible and a few special breakfast spreads. Rarely it's just drinks and a speech.