Celebrity Website - managing reservation issues

bbappel

I wanted to check to see when our final payment for our 29 May 2017 cruise was due because my husband got an e-mail saying that we had to pay in 7 days or it would be cancelled while our paperwork says final payment is due on March 15. When I click on "Manage Reservation" I get a refresh and the website stays where it was. Is anyone else experiencing this or just me?

Thanks,

Beth

I wanted to check to see when our final payment for our 29 May 2017 cruise was due because my husband got an e-mail saying that we had to pay in 7 days or it would be cancelled while our paperwork says final payment is due on March 15. When I click on "Manage Reservation" I get a refresh and the website stays where it was. Is anyone else experiencing this or just me?

Thanks,

Beth

It is not happening on mine. I have a cruise scheduled for 17 May 2017 in which I have made final payment. I clicked on Manage Reservation and it took me right into it. ETA: I just went into another future reservation(Oct. 2017) and had no problem getting into it. My May cruise I booked directly with Celebrity. My October cruise is booked with a TA.

Thanks,

Beth

Sometimes if you hadn't signed out your last time on, it acts up. Try signing out and them signing in.

I signed in as my husband and it worked OK. It may be my sign in - I've had issues with logging in that get fixed and then broken over and over. It's too complicated to explain, but that is why I asked. I wanted to know if anyone else was having a problem.

I've had issues, I'm on the 4th computer/ iPad in house trying to complete check in and print xpress passes, not yet released, assume because celebrity have not yet taken payment from TA. Each time I can get in once, log out and then never get back. It appears to be cookie issues. They are aware of issues, my TA confirmed this.

Sent from my iPad using Forums