Is there any way to find out how much OBC I have?

BuckeyeMan

Looking online I don't see it listed. Is it possible to login and see how much OBC I have? Trip was booked through a TA so calling Celebrity probably won't work. Thanks in advance.

My booking confirmation from my TA always lists the perks and OBC. Otherwise you need to call or email your TA for the confirmation of perks/OBC.

Is there any way to see it on line? No. You have to call your travel agent. Get a printout of the booking confirmation. It is there.

Bummer. Didn't really want to call TA and ask. Guess I will just wait until I get onboard and hope for the best once I get on the ship.

Thanks.

I saw there some problem with the TA? That's their job, to get your paperwork to you so you don't have to just wait until you get aboard and hope for the best. If there's an issue with the amount of OBC you are supposed to get it is much easier to get it rectified before the cruise rather than during it.

Why don't you want to call the TA? Honestly, when we book with our TA or transfer to them they always tell me the additional perks I'm receiving. Usually I write down what they tell me and put it in my folder with that particular cruise. Just give them a call to confirm.

My TA always provides me an invoice with all my perks listed, including drink package, etc. OBC is also listed -- that from the ship, and that from the TA.

If yours doesn't do that, and you are hesitant to contact your TA, maybe it's time to consider getting another one. There are a lot of really good ones out there.

My TA always provides me an invoice with all my perks listed, including drink package, etc. OBC is also listed -- that from the ship, and that from the TA.

If yours doesn't do that, and you are hesitant to contact your TA, maybe it's time to consider getting another one. There are a lot of really good ones out there.

Great advice.

Is it a recent booking? Did you book a reservation that has all four perks? Sometimes it takes a little while for the gratuity perk to appear, so if it is a recent reservation, give it a couple of weeks before you check again. Or, if the booking confirmation form you have isn't current, ask your travel agent to print out a new one.

On my last cruise with TA provided OBC it was listed on the invoice they sent me. If it's not listed on yours it's worth a phone call. Really unsure why you don't want to call and prefer to wait and see onboard. It will be much harder to rectify onboard. If you are uncomfortable calling your TA then why did you book through them? They are making money off your booking and should be available for any questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums