Anthem of the Seas Bed Placement

interesting info. so if my brain is working right. bed by the balc is 12662, 12264?

wish i could figure out 12650 to 12658 but there are no connectings there as they are flanked by angled balcs

12662 bed by balcony

12264 bed by balcony

I am not 100% sure on the others. I have a feeling on how they are but I don't agree with a couple of other posts regarding these different areas so I am not going to speculate. Maybe Robtulipe will be willing to venture a theory on them.

12662 bed by balcony

12264 bed by balcony

I am not 100% sure on the others. I have a feeling on how they are but I don't agree with a couple of other posts regarding these different areas so I am not going to speculate. Maybe Robtulipe will be willing to venture a theory on them.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=516726

this pic indeed confirms 12262 by bath which makes sense with 12264 by balcony

I'm surprised that the two sides of the ship don't follow the same pattern

They do follow the same pattern, you just have to look at the cabins as if you are standing in the corridor, looking at the doors. Find a connecting pair, cabin on right is bed by the bath, cabin on left is bed by the balcony and then go in pairs from there.

They do follow the same pattern, you just have to look at the cabins as if you are standing in the corridor, looking at the doors. Find a connecting pair, cabin on right is bed by the bath, cabin on left is bed by the balcony and then go in pairs from there.

Ok thanks. Now I've got it.

Here's cabin 9644. Bed by the bath as previously mentioned.

2217694c80b7c03ba140cc96b7308620.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for taking the time to go back by and take a picture :hearteyes:

Ok thanks. Now I've got it.

i'm just glad i know the secret now. i def prefer by the balcony and dont mind doing a bit of legwork now that i know the secret.

i'm also pricing the d1 bigger balconies but impossible to tell since there's no left/right there. so would be a crapshoot i guess ??

i'm just glad i know the secret now. i def prefer by the balcony and dont mind doing a bit of legwork now that i know the secret.

i'm also pricing the d1 bigger balconies but impossible to tell since there's no left/right there. so would be a crapshoot i guess ??

So the way I understand it to figure out all cabins is to find a pair of connecting cabins close to a cabin you're wondering about and imagine you're standing in the hallway looking at the doors, the cabin on the right will have the bed closest to the bath and then the next cabin will have the bed closest to the balcony and so. You just follow the pattern -bath / balcony down the hall.

sorry. different question.

Deck 10 on Anthem. I gathered this info while we were on Anthem in November with a late debarkation -- so many cabin doors were open. I also posted this in the Sticky thread at the top of the RC cabin compilation page.

I have to say we used to prefer it by the balcony, but this time we had the bed by the bathroom and we grew to like it too. Not sure it would matter to us anymore, but I do understand that people have their preferences. :cool:

port side

10158 balcony

10170 balcony

10184 bathroom

10198 balcony

10200 bathroom

10246 bathroom

10250 bathroom

10254 bathroom

10256 balcony

10260 balcony

10262 bath

10264 balcony

10266 bathroom

10268 balcony

10270 bathroom

10272 balcony

10274 bathroom

10278 bathroom

10280 balcony

10284 balcony

10286 bathroom

10288 balcony

10290 bathroom

10292 balcony

10296 balcony

10298 bathroom

10300 balcony

10304 balcony

10306 bathroom

10312 balcony

10314 bathroom

10318 bathroom

starboard

10646 balcony

10652 balcony

10666 balcony

10678 balcony

10682 balcony

10696 balcony

10704 bathroom

i need to nail down 12652 12654 or 12656 and was hoping since 10652 is by the balcony that 10656 and thus 12656 is? what do you think?

2111152786_deckcompare.JPG.9fd8e34d5c6d11c7603ee66525277f54.JPG

I'm thinking:

12652-bath

12654-balcony

12656-bath

Oasis has the same way to figure out bed configuration so I think this is right.

may i ask your methodology. my head is spinning. are you using the alternating room from the adjoining rooms method? i had assumed with the break from a d1 to a d5 that all bets were off but of course im clueless.

edit: my wonderful gf looked further down on the plans and found 2 sets of adjoining cabins that had one set NOT adjoining between them. also these cabins arent all lined up. which is what i'm worried about. so this 2/2 arrangement does indeed seem to hold true. and 12654 appear by the balcony. now i gotta try to corroborate

Thanks for posting the extensive list for deck 10. Unfortunately we are in 10564 and I have not seen anything about that cabin or any that are even close by. Anyone have info on that cabin or one nearby? Thanks in advance!

may i ask your methodology. my head is spinning. are you using the alternating room from the adjoining rooms method? i had assumed with the break from a d1 to a d5 that all bets were off but of course im clueless.

edit: my wonderful gf looked further down on the plans and found 2 sets of adjoining cabins that had one set NOT adjoining between them. also these cabins arent all lined up. which is what i'm worried about. so this 2/2 arrangement does indeed seem to hold true. and 12654 appear by the balcony. now i gotta try to corroborate

Yes you use the alternating room method and skip over the suites. If you begin at the aft of the starboard side and begin with bed by balcony and continue alternating you'll see that each time you get to connecting cabins the cabin on the right will have the balcony by the bath. You can also just start at the first aft set of connecting cabins to help it make more sense. Cabin on the right will have bed by the bath.

Remember to skip over the suites and then continue on with the pattern. You can spot check the accuracy by checking cabin numbers you know the actual configuration by pictures or reviews. You are looking for connecting cabins not adjoining.

If you skip over the suites...then how do you tell if your bed will be on the right or left wall when in a JS ?

I have no idea. This method is to figure out if the bed is by the bath or the balcony in a oceanview balcony cabin.

I'm thinking:

12652-bath

12654-balcony

12656-bath

Oasis has the same way to figure out bed configuration so I think this is right.

Google is your friend folks.

Anthem 12652